Chapter Thirteen: Garden Meeting

I woke up to the sound of birds cooing outside my window on the window ceil and I sat up and realized that I was in my bed covered up with my blanket and V's Jacket still on me and my picture beside me.....what? how did I get over in my bed I swear I fell asleep in my window seat while crying?and how did this picture get back in my room I swear that I threw it out in the hall?, I looked towards the window seat and at the picture but I shot my eyes back over to the window seat when I caught something with my eyes.

When I looked back at the window seat I caught Jungkook sleeping in the window seat...did he walk in to check on me and found me sleeping in the window seat so he picked me up and put me in my bed?, is he the one who put the picture by my head?, I quietly got out of bed and put on my boots and grabbed V's jacket and the picture and I quietly walked over to Jungkook and saw his blanket falling off and him shivering, I look out the window and see it snowing and I see two little love doves sitting in the window snuggled close together keeping each other warm, Suga called them love birds because they mate for life and once the other mate dies they never mate again and remain alone.

I felt one small tear fall from my eyes.....Suga said that we where just like the love birds....he said now that where together we will stay together forever and if one of us dies then we will stay single and never date again, if only he meant it, I pull Jungkook's blanket up over him fully covering him up and he stops shivering and I look at him, he looks so peaceful when he's sleeping...as I look at his face I see slight tear stains down his face....he was crying?....I look sigh and whisper, " you big idiot", I laugh a little bit, " you shouldn't be crying....it hurts me when you cry and don't tell me why", I lean down and kiss him on the head gently as a tear falls down my face and I grab my beanie and leave out of the room as more tears fall down my face.

I shut my door softly and quietly walk through the dorm....everyone must still be sleeping because its quiet in here, I reach the front of the dorm room and put my beanie on my head and zip up V's jacket and I open the front door and look back at the dorm then I walk out of the door and close it quietly and I walk to the elevator and take it down to the first floor, when the elevator opens I walk out on the floor and out the front door into the cold winter snow and I take the path that leads around to the back of the building, I stop and stare at the door of the glass structure and I sigh as I feel the cold snow land on V's jacket and melt.

I walk towards the door of the glass structure and I open the door immediately engulfed with a warm breeze and I walk into the glass structure as the door closes behind me and I walk through the narrow passage way and through the door frame into the massive dome and I walk and stand in the center surrounded by all the beautiful plants and my eyes meet the bench and I walk over to it and sit down and I let out a sigh as more tears fall down my face, I know why Jungkook is crying....he's crying because of me....I look down as more tears fall, their all so exhausted and stressed because of me, Jin, Jimin, Jungkook, V, their all so exhausted because of me, Suga....Suga's gone because I made him leave because he wants nothing to do with me.

RM and J-Hope.....they are stressed because of me and that's because V, Jimin, Jin, and Jungkook are all running to them and constantly annoying them with questions and arguments that all involve me, I feel tears fall down my face as I reach into my jean pockets and pull out my passport and airline ticket to go back to where I live at with my mom and sister....I look at the fresh print on the ticket that I purchased yesterday as my voice cracks and tears fall, " I wont be a problem for you guys anymore....it will be like I never existed to you all", I cried as I pulled out the picture of me, Suga, and V and I held it in the same hand as my plain ticket, ill pretend I'm going to bed early.

Once I hear all their doors shut and I feel as if they are all asleep ill pack my clothes and write my note to them telling them I'm sorry for the problems I have caused you all and ill tell them don't come find me and don't try and come back for me at all, ill tell them by me no longer being here with them will be less of a problem on them and that they should take me being gone as a reason to allow them to fix their bond that got so drastically ruined because of me, I looked back down at the picture and cried more as I held the picture in my hand tight and I pulled the wallet sized group picture of me, Suga, Jin, Jimin, Jungkook, J-Hope, RM, and V all together in front of the club sign of the club we all went to for new years in my home town.