The Final Chapter: The After Effects

When I saw Suga I didn't hold anything back, " WHAT THE HELL IS HE DOING HERE?", RM looked at me and tried to calm me down, " Rachel calm down you need to hear me out ok", I wasn't taking it, " HEAR YOU OUT? YOU WANT ME TO HEAR YOU OUT? HELL NO IS THIS WHY YOU BROUGHT US BACK HERE FOR? SO HE CAN RUIEN EVREYTHING FOR ME AGAIN? SO THAT I CAN HURT AGAIN?", RM bit his lip before he spoke and I felt Jungkook grab my hand reassuringly as RM spoke up, " no Rachel that's not why we brought you home just listen to me".

I was furious, " NO YOU LISTEN TO ME RM, I WAS FUCKING HAPPY IN LA, I WAS HAPPY TO BE IN LA WITH JIWOO, AND SOMIN, AND ERIC, AND J.SEPH, AND BM AND JACKSON, I WAS HAPPY TO BE IN LA WITH JUNGKOOK ALONE", I looked over at Suga and started yelling again, " AND YOU...YOU HAVE SOME FUCKING NERVE SHOWING YOUR FACE AROUND HERE, AFTER EVREYTHING YOU PUT ME THROUGH, AFTER YOU DAMN NEAR BEAT ME HALF TO DEATH AND AFTER YOU RAN OFF FOR DAYS MONTHS EVEN WITHOUT TELLING ME A DAMN THING BECAUSE YOU WHERE OUT FUCKING SOME WHORE....YOU SURE HAVE SOME DAMN NERVE SHOWING UP HERE".

I slapped Suga across the face so hard that it echoed through out the whole dorm and all he did was look down, I looked at RM and the others besides Jungkook and spoke up, " I CANT BELIEVE YOU ALL...I WAS FUCKING HAPPY AND NOW YOU BROUGHT ME BACK TO THIS DAMN HELL AGAIN, SCREW ALL OF YOU", I ran off crying to Jungkook's room and I slammed the door shut and ran over to the bed and fell on to the bed crying.

It took every thing in my power not to beat the shit out of Suga when I saw him standing there in the hall entrance and it took even more of my power to not flip out on the other guys for letting Suga back into this damn dorm and then bringing Rachel back into here with Suga after she had just got away from all of this and was finally happy, I clenched my fist then RM spoke up, " what the hell was that all about", I looked at RM then I spoke, " what the hell was that all about....ill tell you what the hell all of that was about", I was pissed so I didn't bite my tongue this time.

" What the hell all that was about is, Rachel was finally fucking happy for once she had NO DAMN REASON TO CRY ANY MORE, SHE WAS FINALLY FUCKING HAPPY, SHE WAS AROUND HER FUCKING FRIENDS SHE WAS AROUND ME SHE WAS BEING BEAT OR CHEATED ON, SHE WAS HAPPY WHEN I PROPOSED TO HER AND THEN YOU HAD TO COME ALONG AND BRING HER BACK HERE WITH THE SAME REASON WHY SHE LEFT IN THE FIRST FUCKING PLACE....THATS WHAT THE HELL THAT WAS ABOUT RM", as soon as I said I proposed to Rachel V, Jimin, and Suga all looked up at me and I looked back at them and then Jimin spoke, " y-y-you proposed to Rachel?".

I looked at Jimin, " YEA I DID AND SHE SAID YES TO", V then spoke up, " oh she did ?", I looked at V, " YEA SHE DID", I looked back at RM, " AND THEN YOU HAD TO COME AROUND AND RUIEN IT", I walked past RM and got to Suga then RM spoke up, " WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU GOING JUNGKOOK?", I looked right at RM when I spoke up, " IM GOING TO CALM DOWN MY FIANCE THANK YOU VERY MUCH", as I walked past Suga I harshly rammed into him and pass by and walked straight to my room where Rachel was at crying and I gently knocked on the door.

I kept laying there on the bed crying when I heard a soft knock on the door and I sat up and hollered , " GO AWAY LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE", I laid my head back down into my pillow and cried when I heard a soft familure voice, " BABY IT'S ME IT'S JUNGKOOK", I stood up and walked over to the door and opened it as I was still crying and when I did Jungkook pushed past the door and closed and hugged me tightly and closely and I hugged him back and cried Into his chest, I felt Jungkook rub my back and kiss my head softly as he spoke up, " shhhhh I know baby girl I know just let it out ", I kept on hugging him closely as I cried.

Rachel cried into my chest for 5 hours, no matter what I did I just couldn't get her to calm down, she was so betrayed because of what RM did, I looked down at her as she laid asleep on my chest and I softly ran my fingers through her soft hair and I gently kissed her tear stained face, why the hell did RM let Suga back into this damn house and why the hell did he force Rachel to come back here with Suga in the same damn dorm knowing what the hell he did to her, I shook my head so agitated with Suga and RM, I was shaken out of my thoughts when I heard a knock on the door.