Chapter Eleven: I've Been Found

I woke up In my room and scratched my head as I heard voices down the hall that sounded very familure...who in the world would be here at....I looked at my phone and it said 5:00 AM and my eye's widen....who in the hell would be here talking at 5:00 in the morning? I get out of bed and pull up Jungkook's sweat pant's that where falling a little and I tightened the string and fixed S. Coups hoodie and left the room and started following the voice's down the hall.

The voices got louder and louder the closer I got to the dining are in Pledis Entertainment, I stood by the door and listened In on the conversation and I heard four familure voices talking but one in particular stood out the most, " Wonwoo you mean to tell me Rachel's been here with you the whole GOD DAMN TIME? AND YOUR NOT TELLING ME UNTIL NOW", I gasped Jungkook....you....where looking for me? Wonwoo sighed " Jungkook calm down it's not a big deal", I heard another familure voice holler, " NOT A BIG DEAL?...DAMN IT WONWOO OF COURSE ITS A BIG DEAL YOU HAD RACHEL HERE THIS WHOLE DAMN TIME AND DIDNT SAY ANYTHING KNOWING THAT WE WHERE LOOKING FOR HER FOR 4 WHOLE FUCKING WEEKS".

I covered my mouth V?....I never thought about how big of an impact this would be on Tae or Kookie? Wonwoo started getting agitated by the sound of his voice, " what are you yelling at me for? huh? I didn't do anything wrong", I heard a third familure voice...how many people came here for me?, " YOU DIDNT DO ANYTHING WRONG WONWOO? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? EVREYTING ABOUT THIS IS WRONG...YOU KNEW THAT WE HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR RACHEL FOR FOUR WHOLE WEEKS AND YOU HAD HER HERE THIS WHOLE TIME AND ARE JUST NOW TELLING US ALL OF THAT IS WRONG WONWOO", I felt a tear slide down my cheek as I heard Jimin yelling....Jimin, V, Jungkook....I didn't realize how bad this got to you.

I jumped as I heard Wonwoo yell, " I DIDNT SAY A DAMN WORD BECAUSE I DIDNT WANT SUGA TO FIND HER SO STOP YELLING AT ME LIKE I WAS DOING SOMETHING WRONG WHEN I WAS DOING THE RIGHT THING OK", I was about to barge in to stop this fight until I heard a strong but yet hurting voice that I had no clue was here until now, " NO WONWOO THE RIGHT THING WOULD HAVE BEEN TELLING US THE FOUR PEOPLE THAT ACTUALLY CARE ABOUT RACHEL AND LOVE HER AS PART OF THE FAMILY THAT YOU HAD HER HERE WITH YOU THE WHOLE TIME AND THAT SHE WAS SAFE AND TAKEN CARE OF INSTEAD OF KEEPING QUIET FOR FOUR WHOLE WEEKS AND KEEPING HER TO YOURSELF WONWOO NOW IVE BEEN QUIET THIS WHOLE TIME BUT THIS DRAWS THE LINE".

I couldn't believe it....Jin was here this whole time with V, Jungkook, and Jimin....he was looking for me to all four of them where looking for me...I heard Wonwoo about to yell again but I quickly ran through the double doors, " WONWOO STOP THATS ENOUGH", as I stood there visible tears falling down my face Jin, Jimin, Jungkook, and V all looked up at me and grew silent but they had a smile of relief on their face but I could still see the tears they where shedding and I looked at Wonwoo who had a look of absolute regret on his face and he began to speak.

" H-H-How long have you been out in the hall for?", all I could say was I was glad I found one of Jungkook's T-Shirts to change into in the room I was staying in and I held on to Wonwoo's shirt in S.Coups hoodie pocket and said, " I was out there long enough", Wonwoo looked down and spoke again, " what all did you hear?", I shook my head...I trusted him and he hid from me that these four where looking for me, " I heard every single thing Wonwoo...every word....I trusted you but yet you hid from me that they where looking for me ", Wonwoo cut me off, " because you said you didn't want to go back", I was angry, " NO WONWOO I SAID I DIDNT WANT TO GO BACK YET...I NEVER SAID I DIDNT WANT TO GO BACK AT ALL I SAID I DIDNT WANT TO GO BACK YET BECAUSE I THOUGHT THEY WHERE BUSY YOU NEVER TOLD ME THEY WHERE LOOKING FOR ME".

Wonwoo looked at me and was about to speak again but I cut him off, " DONT....JUST leave me alone Wonwoo", I took Wonwoo's T-Shirt out of the hoodie pocket and I took off the hoodie revealing Jungkook's Jersey that Jimin got him for his birthday and I threw the hoodie and T-Shirt at Wonwoo and he caught them and looked at the Jersey I was wearing and then looked at me, " where did you find that Jersey at?", he had a look of anger and confusion on his face like he was trying to hide the jersey from me I scoffed and shook my head, " that's none of your business Wonwoo....tell S.Coups I said thank you for letting me use his hoodie and tell Vernon and Woozi and S.Coups I said goodbye.