Chapter Eight: Bad Night

After we ate lunch the boys and I all got back in the car and left the beach the whole ride home was silent and awkward Suga and Jungkook refused to look at each other and at me, Suga was looking out the window with aggravation and Jungkook was looking at his phone with pain, I was looking out the window with fear in my eyes because I knew what was going to happen as soon as we got back to the dorm,I watched as the sky grew darker as the sun began to set, it was around 10;30pm when we finally made it back to the dorm we all thanked the driver for driving us and we walked into the dorm silently and we all walked to our rooms In silence.

As I walked into mine and Suga's room in silence I herd the last door shut and i was left alone in silence as Suga walked in shutting the door behind him and clearing his throat and my body tensed....here we go, Suga cleared his throat angrily and spoke, " so Rachel care to explain why in the fuck I swam over to see you and Jungkook intertwined with one another?", I huffed and spoke " there is nothing to explain Suga all he was doing was hugging me and comforting me because I was in tears because you screamed at me on the beach in front of millions of other Idols calling me names", Suga scoffed and yelled " BULLSHIT RACHEL THATS ALL BULLSHIT", I jumped at the fact of him screaming at me and turned to face him now angered.

I let out an aggravated laugh " that's bullshit Suga?....I fucking heard you calling me names, other idols heard you calling me names Suga Jungkook and RM and Jimin and V and Jin ALL HEARD YOU CALLING ME FUCKING NAMES SUGA SO DONT SAY IT WAS FUCKING BULLSHIT WHEN YOU WHERE CALLING ME FUCKING NAMES SO DONT GET ALL BITCHY BECAUSE JUNGKOOK WAS BEING A REAL MAN AND COMFORTING ME WHILE YOU THREW A DAMN TANTRUM SUGA", as soon as I finished screaming at him he looked at me with a look of fire and hell and I knew I over stepped my boundaries but I didn't care I was tired of him mistreating me.

Suga stared daggers at me as he spoke, " what the fuck did you just say to me?", he stepped closer and I backed up aggravated " don't play fucking stupid Suga you know you fucking heard me", I don't know where all this courage came from but I knew it wasn't going to last long because I could feel it fading away the closer he got and he picked his voice up, " NO I DONT FUCKING THINK I HEARD YOU CLEARLY BITCH", Suga was now right in front of me and he grabbed me roughly and I cried out in pain " SUGA LET ME GO YOUR HURTING ME", Suga tightened his grip on me even more and I could feel his nails digging into my skin and I felt a warm liquid fall down my wrist and I looked at it and once again I saw the crimson river rush down my wrist and hand and I looked at him with pleading eyes and tears " Suga you cut me with your damn nails let me go".

My pleading only seemed to make his anger even worse and again he was shouting at me, " IM NOT A REAL FUCKING MAN HUH?", he laughed a demonic laugh and as I looked in his eyes all I saw was anger, Lust, and madness I could have sworn I was looking in the eyes of the devil himself and I became silent and weak again and he spoke, " YOUR NOT SO BIG AND BRAVE NOW ARE YA HUH?", he let out another demonic laugh and it was like he changed and became someone or something different...this is not MY SUGA this is a monster this is not the Suga I fell in love with this was a demon in disguise he shook me violently as he spoke again, " NOT SO BRAVE NOW ARE YOU BITCH?...ALL THAT BIG TALK SAYING I WASANT A MAN AND THAT I COULDNT CALL BULLSHIT BUT LOOK AT YOU NOW....ALL THAT BARK AND NO BITE TO BACK IT UP, FACE IT RACHEL....ALL YOU ARE IS A WEAK LITTLE CHILD WHO'S BARK IS BIGGER THAN HER BITE".

When Suga said that I was immediately filled with rage as my memories of the years of abuse I went through with my father came back....I felt my wrist bleed even heavier and all of a sudden I felt just a slither of my courage come back and it was enough to give me the strength to stand up and push Suga back and off of me as I was standing up I spoke to him " I SAID TO GET OFF OF ME BECAUSE YOU ARE HURTING ME", with the little bit of strength I had I shoved Suga off of me so fast that I felt his grip loosen on me and he fell back words over the bed ripping pieces of my skin from my wrist with him and dragging the side lamp down with him shattering it on the floor of our bed room.