Meet The Author

David Wilson is you regular go to every day author, David is 21 years old and has a passion for K-Pop Music, Writing story's, and all things art, David Wilson started working at the young age of 12 when it came to writing, David still deals with the every day struggles of life such as, a full time job, rent to pay, bills to pay, and taking care of their self and others, David has always enjoyed Writing, David always has a taste for writhing, David's head is always filled with new ideas for new Fan Fictions every single day, and you best bet and believe when David gets and idea for a new story, David always writes it down in their author notes, David designs and creates every single fan fiction cover used, David writes down the chapters for each and every single fan fiction before David even begins writing the fan fictions and publishing them, David enjoys the writings that they publish, David's one and only wish is that the readers enjoy reading the fan fictions just as much as David enjoys writing them, David does not want anything big from the Writing's that they create, all David wants to benefit from their writings is the fan's enjoyment when reading David's writings, seeing now as David has completed " Let Me Heal Your Broken Heart" a story that David has been working on for Three and a half years, David Wilson will be starting a new story very soon called " Mating Season", David wishes and hopes that you all will enjoy reading " Mating Season", just as much as you all enjoyed reading " Let Me Heal Your Broken Heart".

Have A Marvelous rest of the day readers

signed

David Wilson's Publisher