Chapter Three: Tension

It was around 12 pm when me and Suga finally got home we thought everyone was still asleep so when me and Suga walked in he smiled then I herd a familure voice come from the kitchen " Rachel? Suga?", I watched Jungkook walk out of the kitchen and I hid my neck with anxiousness and a little fear to I did not know why I was so afraid for Jungkook to see my neck I looked at Suga only to see his smile quickly drop when Jungkook walked out, " I thought you two weren't coming home until late" what happened?."

Suga looked at Jungkook with a stare of hate I thought but it couldn't have been hate because the members never hated each other my thoughts where interrupted by Suga answering Jungkook, " we where going to be home late but Rachel wanted to come home early so we did", Jungkook smiled from what I could see and then he said, " why did you want to come home early Rachel?", I looked up and Jungkook was looking right at me and but before I could say anything Suga cut me off again.," why do you care why she came home early for Jungkook?.....we came home early that's all that matters", " I didn't ask you Suga I asked Rachel...do you got to answer for her all the time....she's a big girl she can answer for herself."

Jungkook looked at Suga with a look of anger and Suga looked at him back and he was about to say something then I cut him off " I wasn't feeling well so we came home early", I felt a little dizzy like I was about to pass out when I noticed Jungkook look at me and all the tension in his face dropped to a look of deep concern and Suga kept staring at Jungkook with a look of anger but Jungkook ignored it and placed all his attention on me and Jungkook said, " are you okay Rachel?....you should sit down you don't look to good", I nodded my head in agreement and placed my hand on the counter to hold up my weight and I was about to say something when Jungkook came over and went to help me.

Suga smacked Jungkook's hand away " SHE'S FINE YOU DONT NEED TO TOUCH HER", I looked and watched Jungkook and Suga stare at each other with flames in their eyes, " HOW CAN YOU BE SO SURE SHE'S FINE SUGA SHE'S PALE AS A GHOST AND SHE CAN BARLEY STAND SHE NEEDS HELP", Jungkook went to push past Suga again to get to me and Suga pushed him back again " I SAID SHE'S FINE YOU DONT NEED TO TOUCH HER", Jungkook's hand's balled into fist " LOOK AT HER SUGA SHE CAN HARDLEY HOLD HER OWN WEIGHT AND SHE IS PALE ARE YOU THAT DAMN PIG HEADED TO ACTUALLY PAY ATTENTION TO HER?".

With all this yelling their gonna wake everyone up in the house if they haven't already...all of a sudden I herd doors opening and my fear came to reality the yelling woke everyone up and they came out and RM said, " WHATS GOING ON OUT HERE? WHATS WITH ALL THE YELLING?", I noticed Jimin and V look my way and they both came over and pushed past Suga and Jungkook and V came over to my left side and grabbed my hand off the counter to hold my weight up and in and out of the blurriness of my consciousness slipping I hear V ask me, " Rachel what's the matter?", all I could get out was " I don't feel good I feel like I'm gonna pass out", I hear Jimin call out then, " GUYS SOMETHINGS NOT RIGHT WITH RACHEL", Jungkook pushes past Suga again to come over to help V and Jimin hold me up.

Suga again pushes Jungkook back, " I SAID SHE'S FINE YOU DONT NEED TO TOUCH HER ", Jungkook was now furious and the last thing I herd him say was that " NO SHE'S NOT FINE SUGA FOR GOD's SAKE SUGA SHE CANT EVEN FUCKING STAND WITHOUT V AND JIMIN HOLDING HER THE HELL UP " I herd Suga yell back, " I SAID SHE'S FINE", after I herd Suga scream I fell to the ground bringing V and Jimin with me and I herd RM, J-Hope, and Jin run over to me and I herd Jungkook finally push past Suga enough that he backed into a counter and Jungkook ran over to me and I felt his hands lay my head on his lap and shout, " NOW DO YOU THINK SHE'S FINE SUGA....SHE JUST PASSED OUT DOES THAT LOOK LIKE SHE'S FINE TO YOU?".

I didn't hear Suga answer but I felt his cold harsh stare at Jungkook then I herd V on the phone with the Hospital, " the hospital says that we need to bring her in ASAP", I herd Jungkook add in " okay I got her", next thing I know I was being picked up and my eyes opened thinking it was Suga carrying me but when I opened my eyes I saw Jungkook's face looking down at me with concern and I faintly herd him say, " your gonna be okay hang on Rachel", the last words I said before drifting out again was where is Suga?", I felt Jungkook tense and anger was in his tone when he said, " he's behind us", I said " thank you Jungkook" then I faded out of consciousness again.