Chapter Four: Big Argument

I spent five weeks in the hospital under observation...Suga visited but he never stayed it was always either Jimin, Jungkook, V, and Jin who would stay the most, J-Hope and RM stayed a few times so that the others could go home and rest, when I finally did get home I was relieved along with everyone else I hate the hospital with a passion and so does my mother and sister because we have been in and out of the hospital most our lives my mother with her sickness...my sister with her depression and stress from her school and job and taking care of our mother and then me...because of my stubbornness and past relationships gone wrong.

My thoughts where cut off by V saying my name, " Hey Rachel are you alright?", I must have zoned off again " yeah I'm fine V just thinking thanks for the concern I appreciate it" I smiled at V and V smiled back at me...I caught a glimpse of Suga looking at me and V and he had a look of anger and he just scoffed and walked off...I could tell V sensed I was bothered by something and he placed his hand on my shoulder, " hey Rachel don't worry about Suga...he's just being....", he paused for a second as if it hurt him to say anything about me and Suga...first Jungkook was acting weird now V's acting weird to,who else is going to act weird around me and why?, " he's just being what V?", V smiled a fake smile " he's just being cranky that's all...he hasn't been sleeping well with you being in the hospital".

I watch V walk off after saying Suga hasn't been sleeping well since I was in the hospital...some how I find that hard to believe...I shook my head and took my things to mine and Suga's room and started to put things away when I herd someone walk in...I thought it was Jungkook,or Jimin,or J-Hope coming to check on me but when I looked up I saw Suga walk in and he gave me a look of anger and I knew it was best for me to stay quiet and avoid him to avoid an argument so I looked away and went back to putting my thing's away.

Suga scoffed " What no hi babe or a smile or even fucking eye contact", I sighed " your obviously upset so I'm leaving you alone to avoid arguments Suga", Suga scoffed again " Arguments....that's a word that's been fucking  thrown around freely an awful lot with us...did you think I was going to be Jungkook?...is that why your avoiding me?", I tensed as I put my last thing away and I looked at Suga " don't start Suga...im tired and I'm not arguing with you...I'm going to get coffee and sit on the balcony we can talk when your in a better mood Suga".

I went to walk by Suga and he grabbed my arm tightly and it hurt, " NO WHERE GOING TO FUCKING TALK NOW RACHEL", I pull my arm away from him with so much force it made him almost fall backwards " DONT FUCKING TOUCH ME SUGA" Suga looked at me with surprise, " I SAID WE WILL TALK WHEN YOUR IN A BETTER MOOD AND THAT'S FINAL", Rachel stormed out of her's and Suga's room right past me and I could tell she was upset and holding her arm " Rachel are you okay?" she just looked at me and walked past and was gone.

I looked at the door way to her's and Suga's room and I was immediately filled with anger...I knew he was just gonna hurt her again I walked away from Suga's and Rachel's room to try and find Rachel, I just stood there after Rachel left and I tensed and bit my lip...so that's how it's going to be then Rachel...I smiled okay...you want to play...lets play...your Just gonna lose again anyway, I finished making my coffee and I went out on the balcony and I sat on it and drank my coffee and looked at the city crying...I looked down at my wrist which was bruised with an imprint of Suga's hand around my small fragile arm...great something else to hide now.

After searching through the whole dorm I finally found Rachel sitting on the balcony and any anger I had for Suga melted into pain for Rachel...my heart broke seeing Rachel out alone on the balcony in tears because of Suga again...I don't know why she deals with him the way she does when all that happens is that she gets hurt...my thoughts where interrupted by Jimin placing a hand on my shoulder and I look at him, Jimin sighed " him and her are at again Huh?", I sigh " yeah...its like he don't care that she just came back from a serious surgery all he cares about is starting a fight with her", Jimin sighs " I know...I herd them...go out there Jungkook...she needs someone to sit and comfort her".