⌜ intro ⌟

annoying ♥ chensung

chenle happily hopped his way to their usual table at the cafeteria.

he gave every one a smile and greeted them one by one ❝good morning hyuck hyung!

donghyuck stopped messing with mark's soft hair and turned to chenle ❝morning good!

mark hyung!❞ chenle gave mark the book he borrowed yesterday ❝i finished the book and the ending was—

don't spoil!❞ jaemin covered chenle's mouth ❝give me the book mark.

mark giggled ❝the ending was—

jaemin covered mark's mouth using his other hand ❝blah blah blah!

chenle licked jaemin's hand which earned a disgusted face from the other. chenle could only laugh at how funny jaemin's face is ❝where's jeno hyung?

he's..

jeno appeared out of no where and placed an arm around jaemin's shoulders ❝i'm in nana's heart.

mark and donghyuck acted like they were going to vomit any moment from now.

chenle gave the both a look ❝how do you fit inside jaemin hyung's heart?

jaemin smiled and pecked his boyfriend's cheeks ❝my love for him is big, that's why he could fit inside.

both mark and donghyuck placed both of their heads down on the table together and made the three laugh at their action.

chenle then turned to the guy sitting in front of him, doing his assignment. ❝jisungie~

the younger only hummed in response, too focused at his work to talk to chenle. the guy craving for his attention could only pout.

jisung, do you need help?❞ chenle questioned

jisung shook his head as a no, he was almost finished anyways.

chenle leaned forward, startling the younger and made him raise his head only to make their faces so close.

chenle grinned ❝c'mon, i can help.

jisung clicked his tongue ❝it's fine.

chenle took the younger's notebook without asking permission ❝oh math! i know math—

jisung quickly took his notebook back and gave chenle a look ❝i said it's fine.

it's not that jisung hated chenle, he just finds him annoying. very annoying.

chenle's face fell and everyone on the table could see a frown on his face, which they were not used to seeing since the guy was so hype and energetic always. he was always smiling even if he has a lot of problems.

even chenle doesn't know why he can't stay smiling when it comes to jisung.

ok, i'm sorry.❞ the boy sat back down

zhong chenle
jisung park

c h o g i w a n e s e

➳ c h o g i w a n e s e

🐧 chensung says hi

bringing this back and i hope that you guys would leave this book as early as now if ever you get uncomfortable with how i'm treating chensung in my universe.

⎯⎯  s t a r t⎯⎯
2018