⌜ twenty nine ⌟

jisung badly want to turn back time and tell chenle's mom that he's

jisung badly want to turn back time and tell chenle's mom that he's.. his friend? he wants to address himself as chenle's boyfriend but then he's not. he didn't really think about it that much since chenle looked like he didn't care, but actually he did. he just didn't show it.

the boy felt relieved that his mom didn't ask anymore questions. who is he even to get mad or feel sad by jisung not addressing himself as his boyfriend? it's true anyways, he's not his boyfriend.

but who is jisung in chenle's life?

where's jisung?❞ chenle scanned the whole cafeteria, not finding jisung.

jaemin raised a brow at the boy ❝aren't you two classmates?

well yeah but he got called by the principal.❞ chenle sighed as he placed his head down the table he is sharing with jeno, jaemin, and renjun.

renjun giggled ❝you're looking for jisung and not for mark and donghyuck.

forget about them, i bet they're just around the corners.❞ jeno stopped eating faced chenle, giving him a playful smile ❝want to guess what they are doing?

renjun nudged jeno ❝don't mess with him.

jaemin joined with jeno ❝do want hints? well, it starts with an f and ends with a g.

to be honest, chenle looks lost right now. he didn't really know where mark and donghyuck are, neither cared. it was jisung he's worrying about. ❝fishing?

both jeno and jaemin burst out of laughing and renjun wanted to join but being the mature one there, he pinched the both's thighs to stop them from teasing the younger.

jeno wiped the invisible tears away ❝fishing in the corner.

jaemin buried his head on renjun's neck, still laughing ❝i'm crying.

chenle sighed and just continued on waiting for jisung. the two eventually stopped laughing but they giggle at some point point through.

jeno, you tell him.

jeno snorted and nodded his head at jaemin's instruction ❝it's actually fuc

CHENLE, how about you look for jisung?❞ renjun smiled but underneath the table he was giving the people beside him a slap on their thighs, earning a shriek from the two.

chenle stared at renjun, not caring at how jaemin and jeno's face looked like they are in pain ❝where do i find him?

jaemin placed a hand on top of renjun's that was on his thigh ❝he usually hangs out at the rooftop whenever he needs to think of something.