⌜ ten ⌟

jisung slammed his head down to his table and made a loud thud

jisung slammed his head down to his table and made a loud thud. chenle flinched from his head and worriedly turned to jisung who kept on sighing while looking at his paper.

that must've hurt.❞ chenle giggled as he placed the paper he just received from their math teacher inside his bag, another perfect score.

what's nice about math is that chenle doesn't need to study. he doesn't know how he does it but he always gets either a score above average or a perfect score. that's what he loves about math, he doesn't need to try meanwhile, his seatmate does. among all subjects, it's math that he needs to study the most. he's got high grades in all the subjects except for math. no matter how hard jisung tries, he always fail or just get the passing score.

i don't get it, i studied two days for this.❞ jisung whined as he looked at his paper that has a lot of mistakes

i can tutor—

jisung quickly sat right up from his chair and arranged his things ❝no thanks.

he had enough of getting involved with chenle. he received his test paper in history yesterday and was really devastated after seeing that he only got the passing score. history was one of his best subjects, not his favorite but he was good at memorizing years, dates, and names. he was really sad and mad at the same time that he had to change his answer just for chenle. that was his last time doing it, never again.

jisung was about to leave the room but was stopped by the teacher that managed their class before dismissing them for lunch break.

park jisung?❞ the teacher called

the student managed to pull out a polite smile ❝yeah?

don't think that i didn't notice your scores in math.❞ the younger groaned on the inside but remained smiling ❝i am getting you a tutor.

jisung had his eyes wide opened. it's fine getting a tutor, as long as it's not chenle. ❝yes sir, i will find myself a—

chenle!

shit, jisung cursed inside his head. he already know what's going to happen and he hopes he is wrong. he already hates the subject, don't make him hate it even more.

chenle looked up from his bag with a smile, looking all so innocent ❝may i help you sir?

jisung badly wanted to choke the boy right here, right now. jisung knows chenle's not that dumb to notice that he'd be the one that'll tutor him.

the teacher nodded his head as he was getting his papers from the table ❝you'll be helping jisung in math from now on.