⌜ two ⌟

jeno and i will go shopping after this, do you guys want to come?❞ jaemin questioned at the two boys walking behind them

jeno isn't the type to go shopping but since his boyfriend likes to go shopping he also can't help but also love what his boyfriend likes. shopping isn't all that boring, he enjoys watching his boyfriend buy new clothes and let him show first before buying it.

chenle nodded his head ❝mark hyung? hyuck hyung?

donghyuck shrugged ❝sure why not.

mark smiled as he placed his arm on donghyuck's shoulders ❝if he's going then i'm going also.

jeno separated the two ❝no making out inside the dressing room, i beg you.

the last time they went out, jaemin was paying the clothes he chose at one specific store and they were about to leave the mall but stopped when they noticed mark and donghyuck not following behind them. it was jeno who found them at one of the dressing rooms, making out.

mark started it first!❞ donghyuck looked away, hiding the red tint on his cheeks

mark shrugged, feeling proud at what he did ❝not gonna deny it. donghyuck's lips was inviting me.

donghyuck slapped mark by the arm ❝you make it sound like it's my lips' fault.

mark rubbed the spot donghyuck hit with a pout. he loves seeing his boyfriend act all flustered.

chenle laughed at the two and then turned to the guy who is reading something at his phone. being a nosy person he is, he leaned forward and saw a glimpse of a website that had a couple of jobs suggested. jisung then locked his phone before pushing chenle's head away from him.

chenle frowned ❝why were you looking at that website?

none of your business.❞ he then placed his phone inside his pocket.

he was a bit annoyed at the other. he found it rude because chenle was getting into someone else's privacy. that was one of the things chenle should fix. he wouldn't be friends with chenle if jaemin and jeno weren't a couple. jaemin was jisung's only friend and then here comes donghyuck, and got to know mark since he and donghyuck were the best of friends but now a couple, and then jeno because of jaemin. he got to know chenle because he is donghyuck's close friend.

chenle puffed his cheeks. why would jisung hide something from him, aren't they friends? or maybe chenle is the only one that knows they are friends.

jisung, are you coming?❞ jaemin asked the boy with a smile

he wasn't expecting the boy to go with them, he knows he has something better to do. there was never a time jisung would go out with them, unless it's school related. hanging out, going to the beach, to the mall, eating ice cream at the park, jisung would never go with them.

but jaemin thought it would be polite if he ask even though he already knows the answer.

jisung shook his head ❝i'm busy today..

his sentence earned a scoff from donghyuck ❝you're always busy.

jisung always use that excuse and honestly, they know something is up but didn't want to force jisung to tell them. they'll just wait until he'll open up.

okay then, take care.❞ jeno smiled held jaemin's hand before walking out of the school campus together with him

mark ruffled the younger's hair ❝you know we are always here when you need us.

donghyuck nodded his head ❝you may be a snob sometimes but we still love and care for you.

jisung felt thankful that he had mark, jaemin, donghuuck, and jeno as friends. he didn't know what to feel for chenle since all the boy gives him was a headache.

jisung was about to open his mouth and say thank you but a voice stopped him and the others from walking.

i change my mind, i'm not coming today.❞ chenle said

jeno and jaemin turned around and both mark and donghyuck looked at the boy with a confused look. that was odd, chenle never misses their hang outs.

i'll go home with jisung!❞ chenle happily wrapped his arms on jisung, earning a groan from the younger.

the four of them just giggled. chenle didn't need to tell them, it was already obvious. all of them knows that he has feelings for jisung. even an alien could see how chenle's eyes sparkle whenever he's looking at jisung, how he doubles up his energy whenever jisung is with them or with him, and how he easily frown when jisung acts cold towards him.

they all nodded their heads and left the two. jisung being uncomfortable and chenle clinging on to him like a koala.

get off me, your driver is here.❞ jisung didn't know if chenle would be picked up or not, he just want the boy to move away

chenle shook his head cutely, but all jisung found it unpleasant to look ❝i'm not being picked—

a car then honked in front of them and made jisung push the boy away from him. the both of them watched the person going out of the car and jisung wanted to scream in glee as he found the guy very familiar. it was the one and only chenle's driver.

sicheng hyung!❞ chenle whined

the boy giggled ❝let's go home lele.

he was chenle's personal driver but because of the closeness of the two, you might mistake him as chenle's older brother. he also acts like chenle's parent since he attends the school meetings for chenle since his mother couldn't because she is busy. about chenle's father, he left them when he was young and his mother was now the one supporting him. luckily, the family of his mother's side owned a company so they didn't have to worry much about money.

chenle turned to his side ❝ji..❞ the boy pouted when he saw jisung now walking away.

sicheng patted the boy's shoulder ❝lele?

chenle got inside the car, not forgetting to stomp his feet like a kid. jisung could have just excuse himself if wants to leave. what's with chenle, why does it seems like jisung doesn't want to see him nor go near with him?

he hates me.❞ chenle sighed

he did feel sad but it doesn't mean he would stop talking to jisung. everyone he knows eventually liked him, it would be no problem to make jisung change his mind and like chenle.

are you ok lele?❞ sicheng got inside the car and sat in the driver's seat

an idea then popped inside the boy's head ❝let's follow him.

the driver raised a brow ❝what?

let's follow jisung.

t b c