⌜ thirty five ⌟

all of them watched jisung trying his best to get chenle's attention

all of them watched jisung trying his best to get chenle's attention. the two boys were at the library with chenle reading a book, looking like he would burst out anytime.

donghyuck sighed ❝what have we done?

jaemin frowned ❝i regret saying that to him. he is like hurting himself over and over again.

chenle looks so pissed right now.❞ jeno leaned back from his chair, attention to jisung and chenle

should we tell jisung to stop?❞ renjun felt bad for jisung, he's really trying his best meanwhile chenle just doesn't want to care.

no. let's just wait until he gives up.❞ donghyuck said

earning a look from jaemin ❝he's hurting—

try telling him to stop then.❞ donghyuck raised a brow to jaemin ❝let's see if he would stop.

how about you two stop raising your voice?❞ mark groaned ❝the librarian is eyeing on us.

but donghyuck is—

jeno held jaemin's hand and gave him a warm look ❝jaemin we are here to watch over them, not to argue with each other.

jaemin mumbled a curse word as he decided to forget what donghyuck said and went to watch jisung still trying to get chenle's attention which was on the book he is reading but it was obvious that he was distracted by jisung in front of him.

whatever happens, we are always there for them.❞ mark said

i have never seen chenle like that.❞ renjun sighed. chenle was the type to shrug every problem off and forgive people that easily no matter how big their mistakes are. but two weeks has passed and chenle is still giving jisung a cold shoulder.

good for them since chenle acts normal around them, but less chenle-like, all of them except for jaemin. chenle would be quiet around jaemin and would only answer with short sentences whenever jaemin questions him with something, it's either a yes, no, maybe, or i don't know.

i wonder what jisung did to make chenle act this way..❞ donghyuck, again, blamed jisung for chenle's attitude

jaemin glared at mark's boyfriend ❝why do you blame him for everything? how many times do i have to tell you—

jaemin.❞ jeno tried stopping his boyfriend

that it's not jisung's fault!❞ jaemin raised his voice ❝i know jisung and i know he loves chenle so much to even hurt him.