⌜ nineteen ⌟

look at my boy, smiling like there's no tomorrow.❞ the mother pinched her son's cheeks

what do you mean?❞ jisung pouted as he carefully removed his mother's hand on his cheeks

the mother raised her brows up and down ❝so, who's the lucky guy?

jisung avoided his mother's look. was he that obvious that he was thinking about someone? that he was thinking about chenle? that he was thinking about him kissing the boy's cheeks?

he's no one..

the mother nodded her head ❝so chenle is just nobody.

chenle is not a nobody! he is caring, lovable, loud but a good kind of loud, always there when you need him, and—❞ jisung stopped halfway when he saw his mother giving him a teasing look ❝like i said, he's no one.

jisung it's ok if you like someone..❞ the mother took jisung's hand and caressed ❝may it be a boy or a girl, i will still accept you. i'm your mother.

jisung smiled. he may not be rich, he may not have a perfect life, but he is lucky to have a mother like her. he loves her so much.

thank you mom, but i am not liking anyone.

what about jaemin then? didn't he like jaemin? he was so sure that he likes jaemin. who wouldn't like him? he's caring, he's nice, he's a friend that anyone would love to have. a friend. he likes jaemin as a friend.

the mother didn't want to force jisung into telling her so she just changed the topic ❝so when will you be back from the field trip?

i don't want to leave you.

the mother rolled her eyes at jisung who looked like a child near to crying ❝don't be such a baby. plus, the expenses, chenle paid, would be a waste if you won't go.

jisung frowned, she was right. he told her about chenle paying for his expenses and she had an hour of talking about accepting help from other people.

chenle is there so it's going to be fun.

jisung slapped his mother's arms playfully, but to too hard, as he saw her giving him a teasing look ❝i don't like chenle.

i bet you're going to tell me otherwise when you come back.❞ the mother said and earned a whine from the younger

no mom, chenle is different.❞ he's poor and chenle is rich, he's having a hard time and chenle is enjoying life, chenle could just get away with trouble because he has money meanwhile he needs to be careful with life so that he won't get in trouble.