⌜ twenty two ⌟

good.. oh❞ jisung's roommate got up first and noticed that the younger was still sleeping soundly.

he silently stood up from his bed and tiptoed his way out of the room to visit his bestfriend, which is chenle's roommate, but almost made a sound when someone greeted him as he opened the door.

the guy placed a hand on his chest, feeling his fast heartbeat ❝what the fuck chenle? it was supposed to be a good morning.

the said boy could only giggle at his classmate's reaction ❝is jisung awake?

he just shrugged, acting like has no idea ❝how about you check?

can i?❞ chenle found it rude if he just goes in without asking permission

the guy nodded his head before going out ❝be my guest.

chenle watched his classmate run across the hallways to go inside chenle's shared room to surprise his other classmate who was still deep asleep. chenle just giggled when he heard a shout inside his room and got inside jisung's to check if he's awake or not.

sleeping jisung was the most softest thing he saw in his entire life.

his hair everywhere, mouth agape, faint snoring, body tangled with the blankets and a pillow on the floor, what a beautiful mess.

chenle walked slowly and picked the pillow up and sat on the bed, admiring the beauty that is still sleeping. ❝jisung park..

he tried poking the younger but still didn't budge, only the snoring became louder.

their advisory teacher would arrive any minute from now and if he finds jisung still sleeping, he will pour a bucket of cold water which chenle didn't want to happen. if jisung will wake up, chenle wants it to be in a most comfortable way.

chenle hovered jisung's body and tried poking his sides ❝jisungie?

jisung pressed his lips into a thin line but never woke up. chenle then took time to stare at his lips. he badly wants to feel it, to taste it. chenle shook his head, he can't take advantage of a sleeping boy, that's wrong.

but his lips are distracting him. it was like telling chenle to kiss it.

a peck won't bother him, right?❞ chenle slapped his face ❝you idiot, you're here to wake jisung up!

jisung shut his eyes tight before slowly opening it, showing a blurry view of someone talking to himself as he was slapping his face. jisung saw chenle sitting on his stomach, which he tried to push the bad thoughts away and lock it inside the chest in his brain.