⌜ thirty ⌟

i love you too❞ jisung smiled.

and the younger ruffled his hair out of regret, earning a look from jaemin who's just sipping his milk tea in front of the younger. jaemin was supposed to have a date with jeno and renjun but decided to skip it and agreed to hang out with jisung since he rarely goes out with the boy.

now they're at the cafe that jisung worked, but of course jaemin had no idea.

did you say that?❞ jaemin was just listening to jisung explaining what just happened at the rooftop.

that, i didn't.❞ jisung groaned and buried his head down the table ❝and i want to kill myself for not saying that!

jaemin also wanted to punch jisung on the face for not replying back to chenle's confession ❝what did you do?

i just kissed him.❞ jisung whined ❝i hate how his lips looked so kissable at that moment.

jaemin smiled, from jisung finding chenle annoying to craving for his kisses and wanting the boy to be by his side always ❝do you.. love him?

jisung leaned back and had chenle inside his head ❝he is so cute whenever he smiles, i would love to hear his laugh everyday even if it ruins my ears, and—

jisung, that's not the answer to my question.❞ jaemin stopped the younger from talking about chenle

i'm not yet finished.❞ he sipped his water ❝and he makes me feel the whole zoo. he's so precious that i want to protect forever. i don't want him to be in other people hands, i just want him on mine. i just want him to be with me and no other else.

the older just listened because even though he will stop jisung, he will just keep on blabbering about the amazing chenle. he can't blame jisung for acting like that, he's just inlove. he was also like that when he fell inlove with jeno and now jeno keeps on listening about him talking about renjun. jeno would just agree with jaemin and the two would get along whenever it's renjun they're talking about.

jisung let out a chuckled ❝i love him. i love zhong chenle. i love everything about him.

oh how jaemin wished that he could've recorded that and sent that to chenle but then again he didn't want to join the two. it's they're problem so they'll fix it. he might even make things worst if he joins. he's not some love expert like donghyuck, or good in giving advices like mark.

speaking of the two, they never went to the cafeteria during lunch break.

ok!❞ jisung took out his phone and played the voice recorded "...he makes me feel the whole zoo. he's so precious that i want to protect.."