⌜ twenty six ⌟

honey..

chenle stopped replying to jisung's messages and raised his head from his phone, only to see his mom looking at him, ❝what is it?

his mother gave him a smile ❝i'm always here for you.

chenle raised a brow, confused as he got out from the car. ❝mom, is there something wrong?

his mother got out from the car and gave him a hug. she then shook her head as a no ❝take care.

chenle nodded, still felling uncomfortable ❝you too.

i'll be home late, call me or sicheng if you need anything.

chenle gave his mom a peck on the cheeks before turning around, looking at jisung leaning by the gates, focused on his phone as if he didn't see chenle. chenle's mother gave jisung a look before going inside the car and leaving the school premises.

chenle turned around to see if his mother is there and hugged jisung when he saw the car leave.

jisung raised his head ❝is she still there?

chenle giggled ❝nope. good morning.

jisung leaned down and gave chenle a peck on the lips ❝morning good.

that's my line,❞ the two flinched when they heard a familiar voice. chenle separated himself from jisung when he saw donghyuck staring at them ❝care to explain?

mark was also confused. last time he remembered, jisung was annoyed by chenle's presence but now he seemed clingy.

jisung cleared his throat ❝my wonderful hyung—

are you two together?❞ jaemin appeared, feeling betrayed ❝and you didn't even tell me, jisung?

jisung gave jaemin a look while pointing at jeno and renjun who were holding each other's hand while walking towards them ❝as if you told me about you three

mark widened his eyes at jaemin ❝you three? you, jeno, and renjun?

jaemin groaned ❝i was going to tell you guys when the time comes..❞ the guy glared at jisung who was now smiling sheepishly ❝you're dead.

both mark and donghyuck crossed their arms as soon as jeno and renjun arrived, earning a confused look from the newcomers.

i am very confused.❞ the people who were in a relationship inside the group was donghyuck and mark, jaemin and jeno. but it seems like renjun is joining the jaemin and jeno and now a new couple is formed, chenle and jisung. well, donghyuck found everything so confusing.