⌜ end ⌟

jisung gulped as he watched jaemin do his tie

jisung gulped as he watched jaemin do his tie. sweat taking over his forehead, he really is nervous right now.

the older giggled ❝jisung, calm down.

they graduated and now have jobs. jeno and jaemin were the ones working which renjun didn't agree and so he asked jeno if he could help out with their family restaurant. the three had some problems here and there but in the end they somehow got legally together. mark and donghyuck put up a music school and are handling it pretty well with the help of their friends and family. mark proposed to donghyuck at the movie world, in the middle of watching their moments that were flashed at the big screen. mark rented the whole room just for the two of them. chenle helped once in a while with his family's company but most of the time it was jisung.

jisung applied a job at chenle's family's company without knowing that chenle's family owned it. he  just found out when he saw chenle's mom walking around the hallways with coffee on her hand and boy she was excited to see jisung.

jisung you are not going to get married yet.❞ donghyuck, that was cuddling with mark on chenle's bed, giggled.

jisung groaned ❝but i'm going to propose! i'm so nervous right now..

jeno jumped in between the two married couple that were cuddling on the bed, separating the both of them. donghyuck and mark gave jeno a glare and the man just laughed.

don't be like jeno, jisung.❞ mark said

donghyuck agreed ❝making jaemin propose, what a disappointment.

the older nodded ❝and i thought you are the top.

jeno buried his body on chenle's fluffy pillows ❝jaemin proposed to me but it was the both of us who proposed to renjun.

what a confusing relationship they have, but what's important is that they love each other. they might not know how the three will work it out but if they love each other like how mark and donghyuck, and jisung and chenle loves each other, then they're going to last long. three might be odd in a relationship but they manage it pretty well.

you look fine.❞ donghyuck whistled, earning and slap on the thigh by his husband.

love, don't make me jealous.❞ mark gave donghyuck a look.