⌜ thirty six ⌟

he saw.

he arrived at a wrong time, or maybe that was jisung's purpose. jisung wanted to hurt him that's why he wants to let him go to the locker room just to see the both of them, jaemin and jisung, holding hands while leaving. to hurt to even know that jaemin was just holding jisung's wrist and not his hand.

stop hurting me.❞ chenle turned around while wiping the tears away

he wished he never went there.

🐳

jisung smiled as he stared at chenle who was listening to their teacher that was giving out instructions for their surprise test today. he wasn't even scared about the test, he knows he'll ace them. he gets high grades in every subject except for math.

eyes on your papers, park jisung!❞ the teacher raised a brow and the younger just muttered a sorry

the students inside the room giggled, but not chenle. chenle didn't study and he had no answer in everything. well, he had for some but he wasn't even sure if it's correct or not. he blames love for making him feel miserable.

all night he cried. he missed his kisses, his hugs, the warm feeling of his hand, over all he just misses jisung. everything about the younger. at the same time he hates the younger.

number seventeen is letter a.❞ jisung whispered.

he's at it again, helping chenle. well, too bad, chenle's not accepting it. chenle turned to his paper and encircled the letter c and stood up from his seat after answering every number.

jisung was confused ❝but it's letter a.

every student finished one by one and passed their papers before the bell rang. they all went out leaving jisung and chenle behind. chenle was arranging his books while jisung was waiting for the right time to speak.

the problem is, he doesn't know when is the right time.

maybe now? ❝you're going to fail in that test.

chenle placed his notebooks inside his bag ❝i don't care.

i was trying to help you.❞ jisung stood up and stopped chenle by holding his wrist