⌜ twelve ⌟

❝lele you have grown!❞ the boy, who's name is renjun, said while using his two hands in measuring chenle's height

lele you have grown!❞ the boy, who's name is renjun, said while using his two hands in measuring chenle's height

of course hyung! one day i'll be taller than you and yukhei hyung!❞ chenle's dolphin laugh filled the living room

jisung had the urge to stop the two from talking. he was there to study math, not to witness their 'long time no see' moment. yep, it was definitely about math and not because he was jealous.

why would he even get jealous anyways?

renjun ruffled the boy's hair and turned to jisung ❝and who is this?

chenle's smile slowly disappeared when he remembered that jisung was still their ❝oh.. he's jisung.

the older wiggled his brows ❝boyfriend?

for a split second jisung answered yes inside his head. just for a very split second. it wasn't even half of a second, maybe half of the half of a second. for that very small second, jisung wanted to answer yes.

jisung furrowed his brows as he realized what he just had thought. there was no way he wanted chenle as a boyfriend.

a friend of a friend.❞ chenle let out a small smile, he was still mad at the younger with unknown reasons

is he not your friend?❞ renjun giggled at how chenle described him

chenle didn't know what to answer. sure, jisung told him that he's his friend but his actions shows the opposite. chenle is starting to think that jisung is just playing with him. ❝hyung we'll go upstairs first.

the older frowned ❝why? don't you miss me?❞ he had a cute pout on his face and hugged the boy,

earning a glare from jisung.

we still need to study math. yukhei hyung will be here any minute so.. keep yourself at home.❞ chenle would barely even care if renjun breaks out of his mom's favorite vase.

renjun is also like a son to his mother so he knows his mom won't scold him even if it gets to the point where renjun will burn this house down, which will never happen. renjun is a mature person, he knows when and where to place his craziness.

so i'd be bored these past few minutes.❞ renjun heaved a sigh

we'll finish in less than an hour.❞ chenle said, hoping that it would be less than thirty minutes

ok, i'll wait.❞ renjun smiled

chenle gave renjun a tight hug ❝i miss you so much.