⌜ twenty three ⌟

jisung tightened his hug at his comfortable human sized teddy bear— kidding, he knows it was chenle

jisung tightened his hug at his comfortable human sized teddy bear— kidding, he knows it was chenle. he was happy that he could spend the night with chenle wrapped around his arms. this was the best sleep he ever got ever since his life started falling into pieces.

if only he could cuddle with chenle for a bit longer.

wake up, the two of you!❞ someone barged inside the room, causing the two to groan ❝sir kim is here and if he finds out that we're not sleeping on our respective rooms, we'll be dead.

chenle turned around and was met with jisung's sleepy face. chenle ran a hand on the younger's hair, trying to arrange it but it seems like he messed it up even more.

wake up.

jisung just nodded his head, eyes are threatening to close.

chenle squished the younger's cheeks ❝go to your room.

and again, jisung just nodded his head but didn't even move an inch after.

chenle's roommate became soft after seeing the two like that. he took out his phone and took a picture of the two for future purposes.

where's jisung!?❞ another person barged inside the room, causing chenle to wake up fully

their eyes went down to jisung who can now be heard snoring. chenle smiled, oh how he wished he could see this side of jisung always without anyone disturbing them.

jisung's roommate didn't waste any time to carry the sleeping jisung up and quickly ran towards their shared room, leaving a sleepy chenle behind and his confused roommate.

is chenle still sleeping?❞ the teacher opened the door and snapped chenle's roommate out from his thoughts ❝wake him up.

their advisory teacher went out of the room and that's when chenle sat right up while yawning. ❝good morning.

his roommate turned around and gave him a look ❝of course you find it good, or maybe great, since jisung was the first one you saw.

chenle choked on air ❝i only greeted you a good morning, what are you saying?

how's your sleep?

chenle smiled, jisung's embrace was the best thing in the world. it was even more comfortable that his large and thick covers wrapped around his body. being under jisung's hold felt like he was being protected.

the best.

the roommate hummed ❝i wonder if jisung is the reason..