⌜ twenty five ⌟

chenle went out of the car and watched the window going down, revealing his mom ❝chenle honey?

the boy forced out a smile ❝i'll be going now mom.

his mother nodded her head ❝take care, ok? sicheng is going to pick you up later.

chenle bent down and gave his mother a kiss on the cheek before saying his goodbye. he waited for the car to disappear from his sight before walking towards the school gates.

he froze when he saw the person who just brightened up his morning. he shook his head, he shouldn't be obvious ❝jisung?

be straight.

the younger had a wide smile as he saw chenle walking towards him. he quickly ran towards the boy ❝good morning!

he has never seen jisung this happy early in the morning before. the boy returned a smile, but it wasn't like his usual smile. it was forced ❝morning.

be straight, chenle reminded himself for the second time.

jisung grabbed the boy's hand and was about to hold it tight but the boy pulled it back and hid both of his hands inside his pocket. jisung frowned, what was happening?

let's go?❞ chenle said, snapping jisung from his thoughts that were filled with questions

jisung then shook the thought away, maybe the boy isn't in the mood to hold hands ❝hm.

but he couldn't hide how sad he is.

🐳

the day went on with chenle avoiding him. not really avoiding him but chenle wasn't giving jisung his attention. it wasn't like how chenle would usually talk to jisung all the time and annoy him. chenle would just talk to him he needs something, like a piece of paper.

what just happened? didn't they just have their moment yesterday? did he say something wrong yesterday? he doesn't think so. as far as he knows, they were enjoying their time yesterday. they even gave each other pecks on the lips countless of times.

chenle's not talking to me.❞ jisung leaned back as he crossed his arms

jaemin looked at the younger who was looking at the boy talking and laughing with renjun ❝did something happen?