⌜ nine ⌟

jaemin raised a brow at the two boys walking inside the campus

jaemin raised a brow at the two boys walking inside the campus. he knows the two aren't together yet but they actually look like a couple. anyone could mistake them as a couple. a couple where in the girl is type who's happy always, which represents chenle right now, and the guy who has that cold vibes, which is jisung.

morning babe.❞ jaemin turned to his side to find out who owns the voice but was greeted by a kiss on the lips

jaemin chuckled and kissed back ❝you forgot the good.

the two boys stopped in front of the couple kissing. chenle badly wanted to separate them meanwhile, jisung was frowning as he looked away. having a small crush with someone who's already taken is no joke.

it's hurting him.

ok stop, the babies are watching!❞ mark did the honors to separate the two

jaemin and jeno giggled and turned to mark and donghyuck.

don't the two of you do this always?❞ jeno separated mark and donghyuck even though they were just holding each other's hands

donghyuck raised his fist but then held himself back ❝at least not in front of the babies.

chenle pouted ❝i'm not a baby.

jaemin leaned in and whispered on chenle's ear ❝you're jisung's baby.

chenle made sure to look at the other side to see if jisung heard it and sighed when he saw the younger focused at jeno and mark quarreling about who's too showy of their relationship.

chenle then looked in front ❝nope, still not a baby.

but he was willing to accept being a baby as long as he is jisung's baby.

someone running towards their direction stopped mark and jeno from bickering. they all turned to the guy who had an uwu smile. they then took a bow as they realized that he was a senior.

the guy giggled ❝jisung, chenle?

jisung widened his eyes, he remembered about an announcement yesterday about having a test in history and hoped that jungwoo didn't call them to take a make up test for they were absent yesterday afternoon. but it didn't scare him that much, he listened to qian's class so he has faith on his stock knowledge.

principal moon is calling you.❞ jungwoo was the principal's pet, he would order him around. they don't hear jungwoo complain though.

chenle flinched from his spot ❝what sorcery is this?

jisung giggled at what the boy said ❝it's called make up test.❞

the boy didn't show it but busted a lot of uwus as he heard jisung giggle. it was a rare sight seeing jisung giggle and he regretted not taking a video of it. he could convert it to mp3 and make it his ringtone, or make a gif of jisung giggling, or screenshot jisung's face and make it as a wallpaper. he could do a lot of things with that 3-second giggle.