⌜ twenty ⌟

❝i'm scared❞

i'm scared

jaemin faced renjun, giving him a small smile ❝it's going to be fine.

why do people say that it's fine when it's clearly not? is it just to give us false hope? to make us, people, think that it's really going to be fine when it's not? can't they just tell the truth and tell us that it's not going to be fine?

renjun frowned ❝jaemin, you two are already fighting because of me.❞ he was afraid that he might say something wrong to jeno later

jaemin nodded his head, still having that smile ❝and we're going to get back together because of you.

renjun looked down, can he join? he then shook the thoughts off and raised his head, now wearing a smile ❝i can do this.

jaemim nudged him ❝we, it's we. you and i.

renjun raised a brow, not getting jaemin. ❝what?

maybe it's not the right time, jaemim thought. but fuck it, he is still going to say it anyways, ❝i love jeno..❞ and?

renjun smiled, who wouldn't love a caring guy like him. they might have been just hanging for just days but renjun already find jeno special, he may not show it too well (except for jaemin since he's his boyfriend) but jeno is quite caring. but.. he wished jaemin would say his name. it's complicated.

he has feelimgs for jeno and yet here he is, wishing that jaemin also loved him.

and jaemin is also arguing with himself whether to tell renjun or not ❝let's just go.

renjun hummed ❝let's—

renjun stopped when someone in front of them caught his attention ❝jaemin? renjun?

🐳

chenle hurriedly got inside the bus ❝WINDOW SEAT, I GOT DIBS ON THE WINDOW SEAT!

his high pitched scream made everyone cover their ears, ❝just sit wherever chenle.❞ one of them said

chenle was the last one— ok, maybe the second to the last to arrive. they were still waiting for jisung who not yet here and even chenle doesn't even know where he is. he just hoped the younger is going to come.

there were three seats available. one in front but that was out of chenle's list since the seat is not by the window. so it was left at the other two which was at the back and is on the right side of the bus. chenle walked carefully to the seat and placed his bag down beside him.