⌜ seven ⌟

again, jisung didn't go and hang out with his friends even though they forced him

again, jisung didn't go and hang out with his friends even though they forced him. if he keeps this up then they would actually do everything to find out what he does after class, why he can't hang out with them.

jisung just sighed as he listened to the music inside the cafe.

oh, you're early.❞ a giggle can be heard inside the cafe

jisung raised his head and took a bow as the owner of the cafe went inside. the guy just ruffled the younger's hair and went to get his apron.

hyung can i finish early?❞ jisung rubbed his nape ❝i still need to visit my mom.

the older nodded ❝of course you can.

jisung was thankful that the owner has a nice personality ❝thank you jaehyun hyung.

by the way, how's your mother?❞ jaehyun frowned. he actually offered help to jisung but the younger didn't accept it. he told him that he didn't want to be in debt with anyone.

but jisung clearly is having a hard time. he's working part time and he still has school works to finish. jaehyun doesn't even know if he still has the time to sleep.

jisung shrugged ❝she's getting better.

jaehyun smiled, his dimples showing ❝you know what? i'm going to let you go right now.❞ he dug his hand on his pocket and pulled out some money ❝your mom likes chicken, right?

jisung 'politely' pushed jaehyun's hand away ❝it's fine hyung, i have some extra money with me.

jaehyun hates it when somebody refuses his help. he pulled jisung's hand and placed the money on his palms. ❝that's for coming early.

jisung chuckled ❝should i come early often to get extra money then?❞ it was a joke

jisung, i could actually pay your mother's hospital bills—

jisung took a bow before removing his apron ❝thank you so much for this jaehyun hyung.

jaehyun didn't force the kid anymore ❝but just so you know, i'm always here when you need help.

jisung nodded as he slowly got his bag below the counter and excused himself for the last time before leaving the cafe.

people around him are too nice for his liking. too nice that sometimes he can't help but think that he doesn't deserve their niceness. he just didn't want to accept their offer since he didn't want to be connected to any of them. even jaemin, he just didn't want to be connected to him now that he has a boyfriend and seems like they'll be together for a long time.