Jake's Misadventure #18: Awkward.

After undergoing his best sleep yet, Jake awakens from the center of an unknown bed. Everything around him seems blurry. A sharp pang of pain resonates from within the center of his head. The bed creaks with every movement as Jake turns over to see an awakened Trish staring right back at home. Jake rubs his head, groaning with every move. 

"Ugh, I got to stop drinking." Trish giggles, her eyes not stopping scanning his eyes. 

"Last night was wonderful." Jake instantly risen from the bed checking his phone. 

"Shit." Opening up his phone. He received five missed calls, two from his father and three from Tristan. Ten text messages flash upon his screen. A couple from his father, the other half is Tristan besides one text which belongs to Beth. Jake's eyes shot up when he reads her name. Trish sighs before rising, her chest still exposed. Jake rubs his neck nervously. He turns to the main window west of him and notice gloomy clouds hovering over the small city. Rain droplets fall at an alarming rate. 

"Shit, I- I have to go home."Trish rises from the bed and looks down at the floor to reveal an array of her clothing from last night. 

Trish eyes the window and shakes her head. 

"You're not walking out there in that rain. Please, let me drive you. And I'm not taking no as an answer." Jake sighs, nodding his head. 

"I really appreciate that, thank you." Trish shrugs her shoulders before putting on her panties. 

"It's the least I can do anyways." Trish smiles, her eyes dilated. Jake avoids eye contact, unsure of himself and his actions. Jake scans the floor for his clothes and proceeds to put them on. Jake is the first one ready and out of the room door. Both descending the staircase, Trish notices paper cups and food wrappers all over the living room area. Trish sighs. 

"I'm so fucking tired of pigs who don't give a shit about a home." Trish walks over to the kitchen and comes back out wielding a huge black trash bag. Jake notices what she was trying to do and beat her to the act. Jake reaches over and grabs a few paper cups and dumps them. 

"Here, let me help. It's the least I can do." Trish couldn't hide her wide smile. She holds the bag open wide as Jake quickly gathers the garbage. 

The conversation is very minimal between Jake & Trish. A lot of unspoken words resonate between the two of them. Jake texts Tristan and his father letting him know he was okay. But for a moment he looks at the name of Beth in his messages but doesn't bother opening the message, clearly still hurt from last night. After a few minutes of cleaning up, Jake and Trish rush out to the car in the middle of the rainstorm. Arriving into the car, both laugh trying to shake their wetness off. Trish starts the car and quickly turns the knob for the heat. Both sitting there for a moment, Jake turns to Trish and says something unexpected. 

"Trish, last night I lost my virginity to you." Jake couldn't muster up the courage to look her in the eyes, so she see rests a palm underneath his chin and helps him make eye contact. Trish smiles before giving him a sensual kiss on the lips. 

"I definitely couldn't tell you were a virgin." Trish laughs at the joke and laughs even harder when she turns to see Jake's exaggerated response. 

The car eases it's way out of her driveway and onto the street. 

"Last night was something I thought would never happen."Jake turns to Trish with a curious eyebrow. 

"To be honest? Me neither. Everything happened so fast." Trish signals for a left turn. 

"That's usually how I operate." Jake scoffs. 

"So you've done this before?" Trish nods her head.