Prologue

"Why do I always have to do these types of missions?" I asked"Cuz, you are one of our best agents, y/n, now focus on your mission" I heard my leader saying through my earpiece.
"OK. Ok" I whispered.
I stared myself in the mirror. I was dressed as a hotel maid, my face was covered with a mask, I hid my taser gun under my black apron and I was ready to enter the hotel.

"I'm ready" I said pressing my earpiece ,"OK, now you need to find the room 320" my leader said. I nodded and started looking for the room. "Found it" I said to my leader before knocking on the door. "OK, be careful" the leader said worriedly. After knocking twice, a tall, tattooed man opened the door.
"Here is your dinner and your Vodka,sir" I said innocently. "put it on the table" the man said. "OK -ahhh" I accidentally fell down, making the the tray of food land on the man's face. " OMG, I'm so sorry-" I apologized "SHUT THE HECK UP, GIVE ME SOMETHING TO CLEAN MY FACE, IDIOT" the man yelled. "yes sir, here" I answered and gave him a towel. While the man was cleaning his face, I kicked the man's private parts. The man fell on the ground groaning in pain, then I headlocked(?)him. "WTF are you doing? You don't k-know with who you a-are messing with!" the man said stuttering."You are wrong dear, I know exactly who you are.You are one of the biggest criminals in Korea" I said "and today is the day of your end" I continued. I took my taser gun out and tased the man. I smirked looking at the unconscious man on the floor while pressing my earpiece "MISSION COMPLETE" I said still smirking.
"great, I'll send some other agents to pick the man up,you did a great job y/n, you catched one of the biggest criminals in South Korea so easily, I'm so proud of you! " the leader said proudly. "Obviously, I did a great job, I'm not called AGENT BLACK JADE for nothing" I said with a tiny smirk dancing on my lips.

_________________________________________

Hello,it's me *sings hello*
Sorry, I'm just weird
OK...... Yeah... Whatever
So... This is my first book, so it's not very good. And English is not my first language so if you see mistakes.. Many mistakes... I apologize for that 😬
This was just the prologue,soon I'm going to upload the first chapter
Hope you enjoy my story and thanks for reading
PEACE