5. new mission

<<JUNGKOOK'S POV>>

I called my driver and explained him what happened. He told me that he would be here in 5 min. After a few minutes, I saw my driver parking our car infront of me. He came out with a worried face. "sir, are you alright? Should I take you at the hospital-" he asked. "I'm fine, just take me home" I answered. He nodded and we started driving.

We were finally home. I rang the bell and my mom's secretary opened the door. "OMG, what happened to you? I heard my mom saying. "I'm fine,I'm just tired" I answered as I walked towards my room.

<< Mrs Jeon POV >>(jungkook's mom)

I saw Jungkook entering. His face was really bruised and he had a few marks on his hands and neck too. I was concerned so I asked him what happened but he simply ignored me.
Tears started forming in my eyes. Seeing my son like this, isn't easy.
"do you know what happened with him?" I asked his driver. He explained me how he got attacked and was almost kidnapped, but fortunately someone saved him. Finally the tears I've been holding back were falling.
"who is attacking him and what do they want from my child?" I asked while being a crying mess. "I don't know who they are and what they want but I know someone who can find this out and also protect him" my secretary said. "really, who? " I said while calming myself down. "I know a really good agency called Bhc, I have worked with them before and they are really trustworthy. " he answered.
"if you think they are good, then call them tomorrow and let's see if they can help us. " I answered.

-next morning-
At the BHc agency

*ring ring*
The phone was ringing so an agent picked it up.
Agent: good morning, how can I help you?
Someone: good morning, can I talk with your leader, Mr Rm, please?
Agent: yes, I'll pass it to him
The agent passed the phone to his leader.
Rm: good morning, who is this?
Someone: hello, I'm Mrs Jeon' s secretary, Kim Daejung.
Rm: ohh, I remember you, we have already worked together before. So how can I help you?
Mr. Kim: my boss' s son, Jeon Jungkook, he is constantly getting attached by someone. Recently he was almost kidnapped. So we need someone who can protect him and find out who is behind all of this. Would you help us?
Rm: obviously, I already have someone in my mind who can help you. Just trust us. Send me your address and other important informations and I'll send an agent tomorrow that is going to be Jungkook's bodyguard, someone who will stay with him all the time and protect him.
Mr Kim: thank you so much for helping us. And I really trust you.

As soon as the call ended, Rm called the person who he thought would suit this mission......Y/N.

<<y/n pov>>

I was working on my laptop as my phone rang. It was from our leader.
"good morning sir" I greeted him.
"good morning, y/n be here in 10 min. I have a new mission for you." he said monotonously. "OK, I'll be there" answered as I walked towards my leader's office. As I reached to his office, I knocked the door. He opened it and I slightly bowed. He welcomed me and I sat on a chair next to him.
"so.... What's the new mission?" I asked being half nervous and half excited to know what kind of adventure is waiting for me. "this mission is kinda complicated.... You will have to protect someone, be someone's bodyguard, stay with him 24/24 hours..... And also find out who is attacking him. Will you be able to finish this mission?" he said in a VERY serious tone. "as always I'll try my best. I'll try my best to protect him, to save him from every danger and find out who is attacking him." I said. I saw Rm smiling at me and saying " I know that you can do this, I trust you" he said proudly.

I can't break his trust. He chose me for this mission because he thought I would be suitable for it. I can't dissapoint him...

_________________________________________hello it's me.
This chapter was really boring to write and I guess it will also be very boring to read.... But this chapter was also important for the story... So yeah.... But I promise the next one is gonna be better.
If you see mistakes, I apologize.
Hope you enjoyed it and thanks for reading.
PEACE