10. the "cute" punishment

We finally got home after a silent drive. It was late and we were both really tired. Jungkook was sleeping so I had to wake him up."wake up" I said, but he didn't move. "wake up coconut head" I said in a slightly louder tone. "WAKE UP!!! " I yelled but he still didn't t move a single muscle. Dang.... This dude is hard to wake up....only one solution left....
I started tickling him. He slowly started moving and soon started laughing."hahahaha...stop...omg... Look I'm completely woken now...stop" he said laughing. "get up, we are home" I said once I stopped tickling him. He got up and we both walked to his house. Since we were both really tired we both went immediately in our rooms. I took a shower and just when I was about to go to sleep, someone knocked on the door. "come in" I said in a lazy voice. Jungkook came and sat on my bed. "it was fun today right? We should do this more often." he said. I just nodded. Did. he. just. Disturb. my. sleep. Because. Of. This?.... WTF??? "and....uhm... Have... You already thought about the "punishment"?" he said. I looked at him confused. "what do you mean? " I asked. "about the bet.. That...i... Lost" he said, almost whispering the word "lost". Oh. Yeah. I completely forgot about that.... "yeah, I already have some ideas " I lied. "really, what-? " he was about to ask but was cutted off by me " I'LL TELL YOU TOMORROW, I'M FREAKING TIRED, I WANNA SLEEP, GOOD NIGHT!! " I said while kicking him out of my bed. "good night MISS BODYGUARD" he replied mockingly. I rolled my eyes and laid on my bed, thinking about the bet. Suddenly my brain had an brilliant idea 💡. I took my phone and called Taehyung.
Y/n: hey tae, I'm sorry for calling you so late at night, but I need your help..
T: oh hi, it's fine, I wasn't sleeping, I was watching a documentary about koalas.
Yeah..... Everyone watches a koala documentary at 11pm .......
Y/n: great.....
T: but you said that you need my help, are you okay?-
Y/n: I'm fine, don't worry. What I need is.... You remember that bunny costume you wore at your B-Day party last year...?
T: yeah, it was cool right? But why are you asking?
Y/n: I actually need it... Could you lend it to me? Just for a day
T: yes, you can take it, but why exactly do you need it? Are you throwing a party? Am I invited to-
Y/n: I'm NOT doing a party Tae, I just need it.
T: okay, I'll bring it tomorrow morning.
Y/n: thx, see you tomorrow then
T:yup, night
Y/n: night.

~next morning~
I got up and did my morning routine. I went downstairs to have breakfast. As I was eating my cereals, someone rang the bell. It should be Tae... " I'll check who is it" I said to the maid as i walked to the door. I opened it, and... Yes... It was Tae. "hi, here it's your costume" he said while handing me a box. "thank you so much" I said. "I have to leave for work. See you later" he said as he hugged me. I said bye to him and went inside. "who was it? " the maid asked."oh, the postman" I said while walking upstairs. As I walking, I saw Jungkook coming out of his room. "what's that? " he said while pointing at the box. "you will see it later" I said with a evil smile. He looked at me suspicious. I put the box in my room and we both went downstairs. After we finished breakfast I got up and went in my room. I opened the box and saw the ADORABLE bunny costume. I immediately closed it and went to Jungkook's room. I knocked and he opened the door. "what do you want? " he asked. "well,.... Do you remember the bet.....you know...yesterday?" I asked. He nodded. "so....... Here it is. You will have to wear this outfit for the rest of the day, OK? " I said handing him the box. He slowly nodded and went to his washroom to change his clothes. After a few minutes I saw him coming out of the washroom.