12. familiar tattoo

<<SOMEONE'S POV>>
I was silently watching Jungkook and a girl with him. They were laughing and eating ice cream.....more like playing with it....... Why. Whatever. I put my questions apart and focused on my task. My task today was to kidnap Jungkook aka. Son of the biggest business woman in South Korea and not only that. We already tried to kidnap him, but it strangely never worked out. This time it has to work, cuz if it doesn't then.....our BOSS is gonna lose his mind. I was waiting for the perfect chance to attack him.... And it seems like I don't have to wait that long. I saw the girl that was with him going away. PERFECT.
I slowly approached Jungkook.

<<JUNGKOOK'S POV>>
I heard some footsteps behind me. I turned around and..... Felt a sharp pain in my head. Slowly everything started getting blurry and dark. The person that attacked me, picked me up and started walking towards his car. Just when the person was about to put me in..... I heard a loud groan.

<<y/n POV >>
After buying a bottle of water, I started walking back to our car. When I arrived to our car, strangely Jungkook wasn't there. I thought he was just pranking me. "jungkook, stop it, we need to leave, come on please" I yelled, but got no response.I called him. No response.I started panicking and looking for him. As I was walking, I suddenly remembered that I had attached a tracker on Jungkook's phone. I immediately took my phone and connected it to the tracker. I crossed my fingers hoping that it will work. It luckily worked and I saw a red dot on my phone's display( the dot is Jungkook). Without wasting time, I ran in the direction that the tracker was showing. I started getting nearer to the dot.....but suddenly the dot disappeared. I cursed under my breath and just stared at the road in front of me. The road lead to a bunch of old buildings. It was narrow and dark. I could smell smoke and alcohol as I walked towards it. As I was walking and observing everything around me, I stepped on something hard. It was a phone......Jungkook's phone. I picked it up and saw that the tracker was broken. Jungkook must be somewhere here around. I continued running in the same alley. I finally spotted someone. It was a tall man, dressed in black. He was back-facing me, so I couldn't see his face. I approched the man silently. I was getting nearer and nearer. The man suddenly stopped, looked around and then turned left. When he turned left, I was able to see his side profile and........ Him. Jungkook in his arms. My eyes widen in shook. I quickly followed the mysterious man. The man stopped again, this time in front of a car. He opened the door and I couldn't wait longer. I quickly grabbed my gun and shoot him on the leg and arm. The man groaned in pain and kneeled on the floor. I ran to the unconscious Jungkook and shook him, hoping to wake him up. He finally opened his eyes. "are you okay?" I asked worriedly. He nodded slowly. His eyes than sudden widen. I turned around and faced the man, who was about to attack me. I kicked his stomach and took the gun out of his hands. I spun him around and pushed him on the wall. His face now squished on the cold wall and his arms on his back. He tried to move but immediately stopped when he felt my gun on his head. "DON'T MOVE" I ordered. I quickly searched trough his body to find any other weapons. After talking a knife and a mini sized gun out of his pocket , I pushed him harder on the wall. "who are you? And who sent you here? " I asked maintaining a stable voice. The man chuckled and shook his head. "I'm not telling you anything". I clenched my jaw and took the knife that I found in his jacket and made a small but deep cut on his arm. The man hissed in pain, but still refused to answer. I had no other choice. I took my gun and hit his head with the bottom of it, knocking him out. He fell on the floor. I kneeled down and saw a weird looking tattoo on his neck. It was triangle, half colored in red and the other half black. At the center of it, there was a number.....40. I remembered seeing a similar or maybe even identical tattoo before. I took my phone and took a picture of the tattoo. "what are you doing?" I heard Jungkook asking. "nothing interesting, but are you alright?" I replied. "yeah, just a bit of pain on the back of my head" he said massaging his head. " I've already called some agents so that they can pick him up. We just have to wait a few minutes." I said. He nodded slowly and walked near me. "how did you find me though?" he asked. "I have my ways" I replied smugly. After a few minutes a black car approached us. It was Hobi and Jin. They got out of the car and hugged me. "it's been a while I've seen you, you grew so much" Jin said patting my head. "we literally saw each other a few weeks ago" I replied. He just laughed. " so this is the guy who attacked Jungkook? " Hobi said pointing at the unconscious man on the floor. I nodded and he picked him up. He put him inside the car. "we will let you know if we find something" jin said before stepping in the car. "bye, and take care" they said as they drived away. "do they work with you? " jungkook asked. "yeah, let's go now, you can interview me later" I replied. He chuckled and we walked to our car and drove back home.

_________________________________________
Hello it's me
Since school started, I won't be able to upload very often but I'll try my best to at least upload once a week.
Anyways there were a few hints in this chapter......😏😏
Hope you enjoyed it and thanks for reading
PEACE