1. Coffee accident

I woke up and checked the time. It was 9:30 am. Today it was my day off.
I sat in my bed and started scrolling through my phone. *whistle*
2 messages from Yoongi.
Y: Good morning
Y: Do you want to have coffee with me and Jimin?
Y/n: yeah, sure
Y: OK, let's meet at 10:30, in "buon giorno Cafe" then. See you later
Y/n: 👍

I stood up and started getting ready.
This is what I wore:

Yoongi and I are really close

Yoongi and I are really close. He is one of my best friends including: Jimin, Taehyung, Hobi , Jin  and Namjoon. I trust them more then myself, especially Yoongi. I met him when I first joined the BHc and since then we are best friends.

After getting ready, I took my car's keys and left home. I parked my car and entered the shop. As soon as I entered I saw Jimin waving at me.
I smiled at walked towards them. I sat on a chair next to Yoongi  while Jimin called the waiter to order something to eat.
"good morning, what would you like to order?" the waiter asked politely.
"I'll have a iced americano and a brownie" Jimin said."me too" Yoongi said," and you?" the waiter asked, "I'll have a cappuccino". The waiter nodded and said "we will call you when we are done". We all nodded.
"Hey, Taehyung 's friend invited us to his B-Day party. The party it's today, wanna go?please it's gonna be fun! Jimin asked.
Yoongi and me both looked at each other and sighed " yes, we don't have an other choice" Yoongi said annoyingly. I chuckled."yeeeees, I love you hyung" Jimin shouted. "be quit you dumb bean" Yoongi whispered. While these two were fighting our order was ready. "I'll bring it" I said.
While you was walking to get your food, you heard some girls screaming: OMG, HE IS SOOO HANDSOME
OPPA MARRY ME......
I looked at them and facepalmed. 
"Seriously, it's just a boy" i thought .
I took my tray of food and brought it to our table.
"WTF, why are they screaming?" Yoongi asked, "IDK, a boy entered and they all started fangirling" I replied. "that's not just a regular boy, he is the son of one of the biggest business woman of South Korea. Jeon Jungkook " Jimin explained. "well I don't care about him let's just start eating, I'm starving" I said. I started drinking my cappuccino and..... "ahhh, it's hot" I spilled the coffee on my T-shirt and burned my mouth. "I'll go to get some tissues to clean myself" I said before walking. "why can't I have normal friends?" Yoongi said.

While I was going to get some tissues,i bumped into something, more like someone.  An entire cup of coffee fell on my me.My white T-shirt, that was already stained with my own coffe, was now completely brown .
I furiously looked at the person who bumped in me, he was the same guy who made all girls go crazy earlier. "watch were you are going,idiot" the guy said,  "well, you could use your own eyes too, idiot " I answered annoyingly. "who did you call an idiot?" the guy furiously asked "the person standing in front of me" I replied. Jimin and Yoongi came running towards me and said "let's go y/n, don't create a drama".  They took me to our table and once we were done eating ,we were ready to leave. "don't forget about the party, I'll pick you up at 7pm, OK?" jimin asked. We both nodded and went home.
What an as*hole! That guy was so rude, how can people like him! 

_________________________________________
Hello, it's me again
This chapter wasn't that interesting,the next one is going to be a little boring too, but the 3rd one is going to be better.  If you see any mistakes, I apologize for that.
Hope you enjoyed it and thanks for reading!
PEACE