6. Rm and Yoongi's plan

"OK, I'll send you all he important informations later" Rm  said. "yup, I should leave too, I still have a lot of work to finish before starting my new mission" I said while standing up and leaving. I closed the door and sighed. ....who is gonna be the person that I have to protect? Will I be able to do it?.... I thought.

<<author POV>>
As soon as Y/N left, Rm started smiling.

* FLASHBACK *
<<RM POV>>
I just ended my phone call with Mr Kim. Just when I was about to call y/n to come here so that I could explain her the mission, someone knocked on the door. It was Yoongi. He came in and greeted me. "good morning sir" he said. "good morning" I replied. "I came here to give you these documents that y/n gave for you" he said while putting the papers on my desk. "y/n is working really hard lately, she was really busy that's why sent me to give them to you" Yoongi said. I nodded. "I know but she can't take a break right now" I said. He looked at me confused probably thinking why would I say that. "because I have a new mission for her, a REALLY important mission. " I continued. "but she just did a mission last week" he said worriedly. "I know, but I think she can do this" I replied. He sighed "what kind of mission does she has to do now? " he asked while sipping some of his water. "she has to be Mrs Jeon's son's, aka Jeon Jungkook's bodyguard" I explained. Yoongi suddenly almost choked on his water and looked at me shocked. "who's bodyguard?" he asked still (Jung) shook. "hm..... Jeon Jungkook's..? Why-" I answered. He suddenly started laughing like a maniac. What the actual Fuck? . "why are you laughing? " I asked confused. "OMG, ...she has to protect jungkook...😂" he said still laughing. "yeah but why is it funny? " I asked STILL FREAKING CONFUSED. He calmed down, took a deep breath and started explaining. "well, the thing is....this is not the first time they meet each other-" he said. "so they already know each other, well that's a good thing-" I said but was cutted off by Yoongi. "oh hell no, that's not a good thing. You don't know HOW they met each other for the first time. So..... We were at a cafe . Y/n was walking and she bumped into Jungkook, causing him to drop his coffee on her T-shirt. This was their first meeting.The second time was when we met him at Taemin's B-Day party. We played a game called the newspaper.. and y/n & Jungkook had to dance together." Yoongi said while chuckling. I looked at him shocked.
"and that's not it, the third time they met was when he was getting kidnapped by some dudes and y/n saved him. But he was so mean to her" Yoongi said. " OMG, how is y/n gonna work with him if they freaking hate each other?" I said. "yeah, that's a problem..... I have a plan! " he said exited. "and what's your plan? " I asked curiously. " simple, just don't tell her his name until she signs the contract of being his bodyguard,cause once she signs it, she can't leave her 'job' " he answered. I just facepalmed. "WTF, what am I gonna say if she asks me his name and she obviously gonna ask that because-" I said furiously but was AGAIN cutted of by him. "calm your ass down, if she asks his name just say a fake name. For example: Jeon Meatball or something like that" he said sarcastically. "what kind of name is MEATBALL?" I said. "it was an EXAMPLE! " he replied. I just facepalmed. "but... Your idea is not that bad... " I said. "obviously, it's my idea, my ideas are always great" he said proudly. "yeah, totally" I answered sarcastically. "OMG, I can't wait to see Y/N reaction when she finds out that she has to work with Jungkook" Yoongi said while laughing.
"yeah, they are gonna be like 'Tom and Jerry ' " I answered. This time we both laughed.
_________________________________________

Hello it's me
Did you liked this chapter? How do you think y/n is gonna react when she finds out that she has to work with Jungkook?
If you see mistakes, I apologize
Hope you enjoyed it and thanks for reading.
PEACE