2. the party

As soon as I got home, I took a shower since me and my T-shirt were both covered in coffee . I sighed and put the T-shirt in the washing machine.

That was my favorite T-shirt.
I swear the next time I see that guy, I'll kill him.

After changing into something comfy and started watching "stranger things" on Netflix.
I checked the time and it was 5:45pm,
I started getting ready for the party.
This is what I wore:

Hair:

And..... I was ready
Jimin and Yoongi  were supposed to pick me up at 7pm..... But they were obviously LATE.
After 20 min, they finally arrived.
They rang the bell and I opened the door. They were looking.... REALLY HANDSOME. Jimin wore a total black outfit, with his hair parted at the centre :

 Jimin wore a total black outfit, with his hair parted at the centre :

Yoongi   wore a black blazer with a flower patter on it:

"ayeeee, both looking handsome" I said. "ayeeee, you look terrible instead" Yoongi  said mockingly. I pouted and fake cried. "yah, I'm kidding, you look pretty too" he said. Jimin nodded and we hopped in his car.

After like 20 min , we arrived at the palace. The palace was STUNNING.
The three of us walked to the entry, where the bodyguards were checking the invitations cards. "invitation card please" the bodyguard said, "here, sir" we gave him our cards. He nodded and gave us three bracelets, one for each of us. The bracelets had all different numbers on it. I had the number 10, Jimin had the number 22 and Yoongi had the number 24.

We entered the palace and I saw black and white balloons floating around, a buffet full of DELICIOUS looking food, a bar with every type of drink you could imagine and a lot of people dancing around.
"isn't that Taehyung?" I asked looking at a boy who was doing a really weird dance. "I think it is" Yoongi answered. We walked to the guy and yes.... It was Taehyung. "Heyyyy guys"
He greeted us in a really weird way. "I think he is drunk" jimin whispered.
I nodded. "here, meet the birthday boy" he introduced us to his friend. "hi, I'm Taemin" he said awkwardly.
"hi I'm y/n" , "I'm Yoongi", "I'm Jimin".
We were talking with him, he didn't seem like a bad guy, he was really friendly and funny. Suddenly Jimin grabbed me & yoongi  and dragged us to dance stage. Jimin started moving to the song, his body beautifully hitting every beat of the song. Yoongi   and I also started dancing along. It felt so good, we were having so much fun. But soon all the fun was interrupted by the girls screaming: OMG JUNGKOOK OPPA,
HE LOOKS SO HOT, JEON JUNGKOOK MARRY ME!!!!

Jeon Jungkook....... I have heard this- ...there is no freaking way.... It's the as*hole from today morning.

"YAH, I can't stand it anymore" Yoongi said angrily. "Yeah" me and jimin answered. The 3 of us walked away from the stage to get a drink.
After getting the drinks, we sat on a couch far away from the dance floor and the loud screams.

DJ: "ladies and gentlemen, it's time for a game....."
Jimin: "wanna play?"
Yoongi : "nah, I'm too tired"
Jimin: "and you y/n"
Me: "no-..."
Jimin:" If you win, I'll buy you 2 hot dogs"
Food is bae
Me: "of course, I love games!!"
We both stood up and walked to the dance floor.
Dj: ".....when you entered the palace, the bodyguard must have gave you a bracelet with a number on it. Right?"
Everyone nodded
Dj: so... We have here a bowl with all the numbers written on it. We gonna pick two numbers and the people who have that number are gonna be a couple. After that we decided the partners, we are going to play the "newspaper dance game". This is how you play it: once the music stops, the partners should step on their piece of newspaper, avoiding the ground. The newspaper is folded everytime the music stops, do it gets smaller and smaller. The couples who can last the longest on their newspaper, win the game! So ready to pick your partners?"
Everybody screamed "yessss"
Dj: so let's start!
The DJ started picking up a number: DJ :"number 43 and number 9."
A girl and a guy walked to stage and stood on their piece of paper.
DJ: "number.... And number...., number.... And number.... "
Slowly almost everyone was paired up with someone.
"I want to be paired with jungkook oppa" "Me too" I heard girls whispering.

Wait.....that as*hole is playing too? What.. If I get paired up with him- no no no that's not possible, stop thinking about stupid -

Dj: "number 10 and ..... "
Oh crap that's my number-
Dj:" number 15"
I walked to the stage and guess who my partner was...... Jeon f*cking Jungkook ......
Why. Does. It. Have. To. Be. You.?
F*ck my life ........

_________________________________________

hello, it's me
Did you enjoyed this chapter?
If you find any mistakes, I apologize for that.
Thanks for reading
PEACE