14. reasons

He took an other shot and an other.
He was drinking non stop. His were eyes filled with hate, hurt and anger. I was looking at him in disbelief. I grabbed his arm to prevent him drinking. It was useless, he pushed my arm away and glared at me. "w-what happened to you? " I asked stuttering. For some reason, his eyes seemed intimidating. He suddenly got up and started walking away. I was about to follow him when my phone started ringing. It was Rm.
Rm: hi y/n
Y/n: hi, I'm at a party, I can't hear you very well, let me go somewhere quiet.
I walked out of the party hall and went in a the washroom.
Y/n: hi, it's been a long time I've talked to you
Rm: yeah, we miss you in our agency too..but anyways the reason I called you is that we found some information about the guys you caught who tried to attack Jungkook. I would like to see you here tomorrow at 16:00.
Y/n: OK I'll be there and.... There something I wanted to ask you...
Rm: what? Is there a probl-
Y/n: no, no.... It's.. you know.....you know which day it is Friday..right? It is THAT day.
Rm: yes, obviously I know that y/n. How can I forget THAT day.... The day that changed your life. And don't worry, you don't have to work Friday, you will have your day off, like every year.
Y/n: but what about Jung-
Rm: don't worry about him, I'll send Taehyung to take care of him.
Y/n: thank you so much for this. It means a lot.
Rm: come on, now I have to hang up. I've got work to do. Bye
Y/n : bye
I hanged up my phone and searched for Jungkook. He was sitting on a bench, looking at the scenery of mountains and trees in front of him. I walked and sat on the bench, near him. He looked at me for a brief moment and then turned his head again in front of him. The wind was cold, hitting my naked arms. Silence filled the atmosphere between us. Jungkook cupped his head in his hands. "are you o-okay? " I managed to ask. He raised his head, turned his head towards me. I expected too see the same cold eyes as before, but no, this time they were different, I could only see hurt. They were teary, shining under the moonlight and it didn't took them long to let the tears they were holding back, flow. My heart sank seeing him like this. "jungkook, why are you- what happened to you, why are you not answering me?" I asked, the tone of my voice soft. He just shook his head and wiped his tears. He stood up and said "let's go home, I can't stay here anymore". I didn't wanted to force him about telling me the reason he was crying nor I wanted to argue with him in this condition, so I just stood up and nodded. He started walking but because he was COMPLETELY drunk, he was stumbling. It was hard for him to walk without falling down.
I quickly put a arm around him before he fell ,we walked to our car and drove off.

~at home~
We finally arrived. I called on of the butlers to help me pick up the sleeping Jungkook. The kind man and me brought Jungkook to his bedroom.
"thank you for helping me and sorry for disturbing your sleep" I said to the Butler. "oh that's fine. But what happened to him? I mean he never drinks so much ...so why-" he said but was cut off by me. "I don't know that either" "oh, well then good night " "night". I laid Jungkook on his bed. I took his jacket and shoes off and put a blanket on him. I sat near him and admired his face. It looked so innocent. His features were perfect. From his beautiful forehead to his full bottom lip. Then, it suddenly hit me. Why was he crying....what could have happened to him? Pushing those questions aside, I decided to go in my room to sleep. I was about to leave when I felt a hand holding me. It was Jungkook. His hand was holding my arm preventing me from moving. I tried to move it, trying my best not to wake him up, but it was useless. I sighed softly and just sat near him, slowly falling asleep.

In the middle of the night, I was woken up by a sound of someone crying. I opened my eyes and saw Jungkook crying. "Jungkook? What-" only then I realized that he was still sleeping. Why is he crying while sleeping. God what is happening? My questions were interrupted by his sudden voice. "why? Why did you do that to me? I...I- I always loved you... But you left me... You used me...." he whispered. He was taking in his sleep. Is he talking about a girl he loved? Is this the reason he was crying..? A million questions were forming in my mind. I stroked his head and wiped his tears. He slowly stopped crying and slept silently again.

~next morning~
I woke up and only then realized that I was sleeping on TOP of Jungkook's tummy. I quickly sat up. His hand was STILL holding my arm. I tried to wake him up. "wake up Jungkook" I said silently. He didn't move. I slightly shook him and he finally woke up. He immediately woke up and stared at me in shock. He looked at his hand holding my arm and quickly pulled it away. He looked at me embarrassed and tried to talk. "I- was... I- am sorry ". His cheeks were burning. I chuckled seeing him like that. "it's fine, it's fine you don't need to apologize" I said smiling. "I'll go take a shower" I said while standing up and leaving the room. I showered and changed. I walked in the dining room and sat near Jungkook. We did our breakfast. Awkward silence filled the air. I broke the the silence by telling him about the day off and the appointment of today at the agency. "hm, Jungkook" I started. "yeah" he nodded. "I won't be with you from today at 16:00 and tomorrow, but don't worry an other agent will take care of you instead of me" I said. "but why? " he asked confused. " oh, I have a appointment with my boss today and tomorrow..... " I said but stopped before revealing too much informations. "and tommorrow what? Why can't you stay tomorrow?" he asked again. "because....i have reasons....."

_________________________________________

Hello it's me
Hope you enjoyed it and thanks for reading
PEACE