9.Bowling

After a few minutes of driving, we finally arrived at the bowling place.
As I was going out off the car, Jungkook said" Don't forget to open the door for me, MISS BODYGUARD". I sighed and opened the door for him. "I already told you to not call me MISS BODYGUARD" I said. "but you still haven't told me your name" he answered. "Y/N, my name is Y/N" I said as I walked towards the entrance. He followed me and we got inside. When we entered we saw a tall guy walking to us. The guy had black hair and wore a denim jacket.

"hi yugyeom, long time no see" Jungkook said as he hugged his friend

"hi yugyeom, long time no see" Jungkook said as he hugged his friend. "yeah, and you didn't tell me that you have a new girlfriend" he said looking at me. "uhm, no, I'm not his girlfriend." I answered. "yeah, she is my PERSONAL BODYGUARD, and she is playing with us today. " Jungkook said while slightly smirking.
"oh, I'm sorry " the guy said. "it's fine" I replied. "By the way, I'm Yugyeom, nice to meet you" he said while taking his hand out for a handshake. "nice to meet you too, I'm y/n." I said as I shook hands with him. "OK, so let's start playing, and be ready to lose miss bodyguard" Jungkook said. I glared at him and he chuckled. We finally began to play. "I'll go first" Yugyeom said. We nodded and he picked a ball and rolled it. We knocked out 8 pins. "you can go next" Jungkook said while pointing at me. I picked my ball. "have you ever played bowling before?" Yugyeom asked. "no,not really" I replied. "OK, look here, you need to put your fingers like this...and.... " Yugyeom explained. I nodded and rolled my ball. I knocked 7 pins. "hey, that was good for a beginner" Yugyeom said, giving me a high-five. "OK, Now my turn" Jungkook said as he got in his position. He rolled his ball and also knocked 7 pins.

The game continued. Yugyeom was winning, while Jungkook and I had the same score. It was the last round, the last chance. I picked my ball, got in position and rolled it. *rolling rolling* the ball was going straight...... And..... STRIKE!!! I knocked out all the pins. "wow, that was a great shot" Yugyeom said excited. I turned around and faced Jungkook. "your turn" I said to him. He nodded. He picked out a green ball that looked like a watermelon.

Only Jungkook could pick such a weird ball

Only Jungkook could pick such a weird ball....... Looking at the ball, I got an idea. Jungkook got in position and was ready to roll his ball, but suddenly I shouted "LOOK A COCONUT-HEAD HOLDING A WATERMELON", making Jungkook lose his focus. He was able to knock just 9 pins. "HAHAHAHA, COCONUT HEAD" I heard yugyeom laughing. Jungkook turned to me and yelled "you cheated!!". I just smiled. "I still have one chance, so you should stop smiling." he said as I remembered that every player gets 2 chances. F*ck............. Jungkook moved forward with his ball, hoping that he could knock out that one last pin. He rolled the ball..... *rolling rolling* ..............and the ball went in the GUTTER, meaning that I WON!!!
"I WONNNN" I yelled. Jungkook turned and glared at me. "you little-, yoU CHEATED-!" he whined. "yeah yeah keep making excuses" I replied as I heard Yugyeom laugh again. "you are both so mean" Jungkook said angrily, as we all laughed.

After the game, we went to a pizzeria and had pizza. The pizza was soooooo good.Once we were done eating,we paid and left the pizzeria. "I had a great time with you two, we should go out together more often" yugyeom said. "yeah, it was fun" Jungkook said. "bye, see you next time" yugyeom said as he got in his car and left.

Jungkook and I also got in our car. As I was about to start the car, I leaned closer to Jungkook and whispered "you still remember our bet, right? ". I saw his terrorized face as he turned to look at me. "yeah, I do, Now I'll have to do something that you will tell me to-" he answered. I smirked. His face got shocked. "w-why are you looking at me like that? What are you planning to do? " he asked. "oh, you will see" I replied smiling.

_________________________________________Hello it's me
What do you think y/n is going to do?
If you see mistakes, I apologize
Hope you enjoyed it and thanks for reading
PEACE