11. ice cream fight

He came closer and lowered his hand....... To grab the glass of water on his nightstand. He took a sip and stepped back. He looked at me and laughed."OMG.....your face.... It's... OMG..... You look ADoRable when you are embarrassed" he said between chuckles. I rolled my eyes and walked... More like ran out of the room covering my face with my hands.My face was completely RED.....I ran in my room, closed the door and laid on my bed, still covering my red, hot and embarrassed face.
Seriously y/n....... You really thought he was gonna.....omg..... I need to stop thinking about this stuff and focus on my work..... I thought. After finishing some work on my laptop I tried to sleep. 'Why didn't I do something when he came closer to me.... If it was someone else, I would have knocked him out... But why couldn't I do something today with that annoying as*hole....'

~next day~
I was peacefully working on my laptop.I just needed to check some CCTV footage, that's it. Since I started working on Jungkook's case, I haven't really done something exciting.....*knock knock* "come in" I shouted, still focusing on the laptop. "good morning, MISS BODYGUARD,what are you doing ?" jungkook asked. "WORKING" I replied in a monotone tone. He looked at me
and said "shouldn't you be working on my case, I mean, am I not your-" . "what do you want? " I asked annoyed by his presence after what happened yesterday. "I need to go shopping and you have to come with me,cuz-" "I know, because I'm your BODYGUARD" I finished his sentence. "OK, get out I need to change" I said as I pushed him out."but wait, yesterday you saw me ALMOST naked, so don't you think it's fair that I see you ALMOST naked too" he said smirking . "are you out of your mind? Get out before I kill you" I yelled at him, trying not to get embarrassed. He chuckled and said "I was joking, even though I would love to-". "S. T. O. P.....I.T" I yelled as I finally kicked him out of the room. This boy is making me crazy......

~at the shopping center~
We finally arrived at the shopping center. It was huge, filled with different type of stores: sport, technology, clothes, shoes, luxury brands,. ...... We went first to footlocker. After that, we went in different clothes shops. "I need new pajamas" Jungkook said. I nodded lazily. I absolutely hated shopping and we were in this damn shopping center for almost 3 hours now, and obviously being his bodyguard, I had to carry all the shopping bags, while that coconut- head laughed at me. I LOVE MY LIFE..... We walked in Gucci to find new pajamas for that coconut head....who the hell buys pajamas from Gucci........
While I was busy questioning life , Jungkook called me. "hey, which one is better? " he said while holding two identical white shirts, the only difference was the collar. "IDK.... They both look the same..." I replied. He shook his head."I'll go with this one, it's softer, I think I can sleep better in this one" Jungkook said. My jaw dropped. "are you seriously buying a 400€ Gucci T-shirt....for sleeping" I said amused. "yeah?why not" he answered completely relaxed,as if he was just buying a candy. "wow, rich people are dumb" I whispered. He paid for it and we got out. "are you done with shopping?" I asked him. "almost, I still want to go to gamestop" he replied. I sighed and followed him in the shop. Actually Gamestop is the only store I like, I mean it's soooo cool. And just when I entered the store.... I saw the love of my life.... CALL OF DUTY..... the new version. I immediately ran to the shelf with all the new games in it. jungkook looked at me weirdly as I started jumping out of joy. "are you alright? Have you like lost some brain screws?" he asked at me, with a questioning face. "OMG... Look at this
..the new version of CALL OF DUTY... OMG IM SO BUYING THIS" I said still excited. Jungkook again gave me a weird look. "you love games more than I do "he said, as we stood in the line for paying for the game. "yeah, maybe" I replied smiling ear to ear. "wow, I have never seen you smiling like that" he said and I just chuckled.

After paying, we went to eat at a pizzeria. "do you want ice cream?" Jungkook asked while eating his last slice of pizza. "yeah, why not, who gives a damn about diet and work out!" I said and we both laughed. We both got our ice cream and walked out of the shopping center. It was already dark. As we were walking to our parking spot, Jungkook said "doesn't this ice cream smell a bit weird?". I looked at him confused "no? Mine smells like strawberry" I replied. "really? Mine smells weird,look" he said, as he leaned his ice cream near my nose. And just when I was about to smell it...... He freaking smeared the ice cream on my face....... "yahhhhhh, JEON JUNGKOOK, YOU ARE SO DEAD" I yelled as I started running after him. He was fast, but not as fast as me. I finally caught him and smeared ice cream on his face too. "stop it... Stop it, I'm sorry" he said while I was painting his face, with ice cream. He did the same with his remaining ice cream. After we were both covered, we finally stopped. We looked at each other and just laughed. " lol you look like Shrek" Jungkook said laughing. "well,you look like Peppa pig" I replied. "we are both covered in ice cream" he said. "yeah, wait, I saw a drinks vending machine near by, I'll go get a bottle of water, wait inside the car." I replied. He nodded and walked toward the car. When he reached the car, he realized that he forgot to get the keys from me, so he just stayed outside. He was waiting for me as he heard some footsteps, he turned around and.....

_________________________________________

Hello it's me
I am really sorry for not posting for a week...but school just started and i was kinda busy...
But anyways I hope you enjoyed it and thanks for reading
PEACE