13. friends

We arrived home and silently entered. I asked one of the maids to bring me a first aid kit. I looked myself in the mirror. My face had little bruises but they weren't that bad. The maid came in my room and handed me the kit. I cleaned my wounds and walked in Jungkook's room. He was laying on his bed. I slowly approached him and sat on his bed. He saw me and sat up. "sorry, I didn't wanted to disturb your sleep." I apologized. "no, it's fine, I wasn't sleeping " he replied. He started massaging the back of his head. "are you alright? " I asked. "my head, it hurts" he said. He then turned his head towards me. Luckily there wasn't any blood, but it definitely looked bruised. "hold up" I said picking up a bottle of wound cleaning solution. I took a cotton pad and started applying the liquid on his wound. He slightly frowned and hissed in pain. I was finally done. I put away the solution and cleaned my hands. I went again to Jungkook. "so...can you tell me what exactly happened yesterday?" I asked. He looked at me and then slightly closed his eyes to think. "I was walking to our car after the ice cream fight...... But I realized that I didn't had the keys, so I just waited outside. Then I suddenly heard footsteps. At first I thought it was you, trying to scare me but when I turned around I felt a sharp pain in my head. Then I completely blacked out." he explained. I nodded. " OK, then good night" I said as I stood up. "night" he replied.

~next day~
"Jungkook, y/n come here please!" Mrs Jeon shouted. We both walked to her.
"good morning kids" she said smiling. "good morning ma'am" I greeted her. We sat on the dining table. "SOOO....i called you here because I need your help" she said smiling. "oh no, I know that smile..." jungkook said worriedly.
"today there is a big event. A lot of important people are invited. The thing is that I'm not feeling well today so I was thinking that you two could attend the event instead of me." she said. I looked at Jungkook. He didn't look that happy. "soooo .....can you attend? " she asked again. "I'm fine with it" I replied and Jungkook glared at me. "oh... I forgot to tell you.... Y/n you don't have to go there as his bodyguard....but as his date." Mrs Jeon said. My eyes widen. I looked at Jungkook who was smirking. "oh. That's interesting, I'm fine with it too then mom. " he said.

~later at the party~
"oh. My. God, heels are the worst thing ever" I said whining. I was wearing a long red dress with HIGH AS* HEELS. Jungkook chucked. "come on, be more feminine." he said mockingly. "shut up or I'll stick these heels up your BOOTYFUL AS*" I replied. He put his hands up. "sorry, sorry..... But you do admit that I have a BOOTYFUL booty?" he said raising his eyebrows. I rolled my eyes. We entered the party hall. It was simple but luxurious at the same time. We greeted some random people, that I suppose were Mrs Jeon's business partners. The event started with a long as* speech from a short, bald dude. "so I hope you enjoy the party..." finally his speech ended. The music started playing and Jungkook offered me his hand. "would you like to offer me a dance miss. Y/n ?" he asked. I nodded."gladly"i replied and he pulled me on the dance floor. We started dancing.

We danced for almost an hour. It was really fun. We were both really exhausted at this point. "let's grab something to drink" he said. We went to the bar. "a cocktail for me, and you?" "I'll take a glass of orange juice" we got our drinks and sat on a couch. "it was fun right?" he asked, sipping his cocktail. I nodded and smiled. There was a long silence between us, until Jungkook spoke. "you know what.... I was thinking... That.. We... Maybe... You know... That we maybe could start all over again..." he said, sounding somehow embarrassed. I looked at him confused "what do you mean?" I asked. "I mean, we could forget how we met and everything....and start over again... As friends" he replied, rubbing the back of his neck. "yeah, why not" I replied.
He smiled and took his hand out. "hi, I'm Jeon Jungkook, nice to meet you" "hi, I'm y/n. Nice to meet you too" I took his hand and shook it. We both chuckled and continued drinking our drinks . "oh, I think I forget my phone at the bar, I'll go get it" Jungkook said. I nodded and he walked away.

After I few minutes of waiting him, I decided to go at the bar. I walked there and immediately spotted him in his grey blazer, sitting back-facing me. I walked to him and saw him drinking one shot after an other. I patted his shoulder but he didn't turn to look at me. "stop it, jungkook you are drinking too much"i yelled. But still he didn't stop. He was just sitting there, drinking nonstop, with an unreadable face. I don't know what happened.....but he seemed hurt.

_________________________________________

Hello it's me
I apologize for yesterday. I couldn't post because I was busy with personal stuff.
But anyways hope you enjoyed it and thanks for reading
PEACE