15. my past

I was driving. My mind was super curious about what Rm found out about the guys who attacked JK.

After a few minutes of driving, I finally arrived at my agency. I entered the building and walked straight to Rm's office. The door was closed I was about to open it, when the maid pulled me back. I looked at her in confusion. "don't enter now, he is having a meeting with someone important" she said. I nodded and took a seat and waited for the meeting to finish. I was checking my phone and suddenly a smile appeared on my face. I was looking at a picture of Jungkook in the bunny costume. He is adorable... "what are you smiling at? "I was so immersed in the photo that I didn't realize that Yoongi came and sat near me. He looked at my phone and chuckled. "why is he wearing a bunny costume?" he asked. "hmm, he lost a bet... That's why " I replied. He looked at me and slightly smirked. "and... Why were you smiling while looking at his picture? " he asked. My cheeks started burning. "I - I" I stuttered. Luckily the door opened and Rm came outside. Thank god. "sorry, I'll talk to you later, I have a meeting with Rm " I said to Yoongi, who just laughed.

I entered his office. It was super neat and organized, like always. He gestured me to sit down with his hand and that is what I did. "so, how are you? " he asked. "I'm fine, I guess.. " I replied. He nodded and smiled. " and how are you? " I asked. "fine.....a bit stressed though" he replied. *whistle* . Rm took his phone and checked the message. It was from Tae. (the message) tae: I'm here and I already met Jungkook, he is a cool guy, he plays overwatch 😁. Rm smiled "aish. This boy" he said. I looked at him. " it's a message from Tae. He is saying he's at Jungkook's place and that he likes him" he explained. "oh" was my answer.

"so here is what we found out" he said while handing me some papers. I took them. "basically all 3 work for the same person. But the problem is that they won't tell us for who they work. We have tried everything but they won't say a word. But don't worry we'll find that out too. An other thing I found was that none of them is from Korea. We have searched about their past life and all 3 of them were born in foreign countries. An other strange thing is that none of them has committed crime before, they all seem to have lived a normal life. But that could be a cover or they could be forced to work with the person behind all this. Sadly that's all we could find out" he said. I nodded. "oh. There is something I want you to search for" I said. I took my phone and showed him the photo of the tattoo that was on one of the guys that I caught. He looked at it and than at me, waiting for me to explain it. " I don't know, but it doesn't look like a normal tattoo. I feel like I've seen it before" I said. "I agree. It does seem weird. I'll search for it."

We both stood up and walked out of the room. Yoongi approached us too. We talked a bit. "I think I should leave now. I'll have to drive for a long time" I said. Yoongi looked at me in confusion. "but Jungkook's place is not that far. " he said. "I'm not going to JK's place. I'm going.... There..." I replied. He was confused for a few seconds but he soon understood what I meant. He looked at me a bit sad. "yeah, you should leave" Rm said breaking the silence. I nodded. They both hugged me. "have a safe drive" they said as I walked away.

~after a few hours of driving ~
I stopped near a flower shop and bought a bouquet of red and white roses. They are Mom and Dad's favorite. I also went in a convenient store and bought a few snacks and drinks, and started driving again.

~at the destination~
I was finally there. My eyes were tired and sleepy. I stepped out of the car and walked in........ the cemetery. The cold wind was hitting against my bare arms. The sun was still rising and I, I was slowly walking. Shivers were going down my spine. I walked to them and kneeled down to put the bouquet of roses on their grave. "Happy Anniversary mom and dad" I said while looking at their graves. My sleepy eyes slowly started getting teary. I miss you.... It's been 7 years since they have left me. They were killed by someone. They were killed by "SS".
My dad was an agent. He worked at Namjoon' s father's company. They were both best friends since high school. And of course, dad was the one of the best agents here. Namjoon' s father, Mr Kim, always trusted him when it came to difficult missions.Catching one of the biggest criminals, SS, was my father's most difficult and sadly his last mission. Nobody knew him, he had thousands of identities. No-one saw him before. He was a merciless killer, thief, he was unstoppable. My dad was working on that case for 5 years. He had finally found evidences and information about him. He had the perfect plan....but then something unsuspected happened. His secretary betrayed him. His secretary was working with SS too. He told SS about everything that Dad found out. And then......

~ -FLASHBACK-~
SS walked out of his expensive car and walked with his assistant in our house. Only mom was at home. They knocked the door and my mom, thinking that it was dad opened it. They entered the house and pushed my mom on the floor and put a napkin with some kind of drug in on my mom's face. She fell on the floor unconscious. They waited for dad to come.

My dad came home from work and..... His eyes widen. He ran to mom. "what happened honey? " he asked. "so you are home " SS walked in making my dad shocked. "y-you?SS?" he asked. "yes, why are you so shocked, you already knew me, right? I mean you searched a lot for me and even found out stuff that nobody else could find, I respect you" he said. My dad stood up and grabbed his collar. " what did you do to her ?" he asked. "nothing but I could do something if you don't give me the USB stick with all the information about me" he said smirking. "never" dad answered.SS chuckled ."listen, I don't have so much patience. If you care about your wife's and your daughter's life, give me the damn stick" he said aggressively. My father kicked him and one of SS' s man attacked dad with a knife leaving a deep cut on his back. "I'll warn you one more time, give me the stick or else.... You know what will happen " SS said in a monotone voice pointing a gun on mom. My dad finally gave up and gave him the stick. And then BAAM BAAM. Two gunshot were heard and... They died.
I came home and my eyes widen. It was full of agents and police officers. I saw Mr Kim crying and then.... Saw them. Lifeless on the floor.

Since then I dropped out of school and trained at Mr Kim's agency to become an agent. I continued studying online and trained hard day and night . My only life goal was to catch him. Catch SS. There I also met the boys and we became best friends.

One day we were all watching TV.
SHOCKING NEWS : YESTERDAY THE ONE OF THE BIGGEST CRIMINAL, "SS ", WAS BEING FOLLOWED BY  AMERICAN OFFICERS AFTER HE SUCCESSFULLY ROBBED THE DIAMOND MUSEUM. THE SHOCKING INFORMATION IS THAT WHILE ESCAPING HIS CAR EXPLODED AND HE WAS FOUND BURNED AND LIFELESS. ....."
he died?...... He really did ? I instantly ran to Mr Kim. He had the same shocked expression as me. "i-is it true? " I asked stuttering. He nodded and gave me a smile. Tears of happiness fell from my eyes.

I could have stopped training that day since my goal was fulfilled but.... I continued working and became who I am today...AGENT BLACK JADE

_________________________________________
Hello it's me
Hope you enjoyed it and thanks for reading
PEACE