7. his bodyguard

*ring ring*
My alarm started ringing I looked at the time and it was 8:00am. I need to be at my new "job" at 9:00, so I have time. I got up and started getting ready.
My outfit:

I took my phone and saw that Namjoon  already sent me all the most important informations about the dude I have to protect

(the message) : name: Jeon Nomin
Age:23
Bday: 1 September
Hobbys: music,
Dancing, working out...
Adress: ........

OK so this dude doesn't seem that bad.... After I finished reading the message, I put my 'weapon belt' and my shoes on. I took my car's keys and started driving.

(at Jungkook's house)
<<author POV >>
Jungkook woke up . He did his morning routine and went to his kitchen to have breakfast. "good morning kookie " his mom said smiling. "morning, but please don't call me KOOKIE" Jungkook said. His mom chuckled and started talking again " I have to tell you something... " she said. Jungkook looked up, expecting her to continue. " I hired a personal bodyguard for you" she said.
Jungkook looked at her shocked. "no way, I already told you that I hate being with someone and you just hired someone who is gonna stay with me 24 hours. Really mom? " he said angrily while walking towards his room. His mom just looked down and said "I know but I don't wanna lose you" .

"good morning, Mrs Jeon " her secretary said. "good morning Mr Kim " she greeted back. " I just told kookie about the bodyguard, he didn't seem to like the idea... " she said sadly. "don't worry about that" Mr Kim replied. "whatever.... When is the bodyguard going to be here?" she asked.
*DING DONG*
The doorbell rang and one of the maids went to open the door.
"I think SHE is here" Mr. Kim said.
Mrs Jeon looked at him shocked "did you just say SHE? Jungkook's Bodyguard it's a GIRL? " she asked.
"yes, I am" y/n said while entering the house. She greeted Mrs Jeon and Mr Kim and slightly bowed. "nice to meet you, I'm y/n " she said. "nice to meet you too, but are you really my sons bodyguard?" Mrs Jeon asked still a bit shook. "yes, I am, any doubts? I'm kidding. I'm REALLY your son's personal bodyguard. Someone who is going to protect him and be always on his side. " y/n answered while smiling.

<<jungkook's pov>>
I heard our door bell ringing. It must be my bodyguard...... I looked out of my window to see how my freaking PERSONAL BODYGUARD looked like.
Wow... He has really long hairs.... And boobs.....wait WHAT! WHY DOES HE HAS- WAIT .......my bodyguard it's a GIRL??? . "this is gonna be fun" I said while smirking. I started walking to our living room. I hid behind a wall and listened to their conversation while trying to see the girls face, but she was backfacing me, so I couldn't see it. "yes, I am, any doubts? I'm kidding.... " I heard the girl saying. This voice sounds familiar........
The girl moved a bit on her side, but I still couldn't see how she looked like. So I tried to move a bit to get a better view of her face. Yeah bad idea. While I moved, I didn't realize that there was a freaking FLOWER POT in front of me. And....BAMMM. The freaking flower pot fell on the floor. Making my mom, Mr Kim and the girl turn to me. .........there is no way, it's the same girl......from the party and the coffee shop....

<<y/n pov>>
I was talking to Mrs Jeon when a loud noise was heard. I turned around..... And........ JEON JUNGKOOK, WHAT IS HE DOING HERE??.....
"YOU? what are you doing here" I asked him shocked/angrily while walking towards him. "Bruh, THIS IS MY HOUSE, I LIVE HERE, NOW WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? " he yelled back. "I CAME HERE BECAUSE I WORK HERE, IM JEON NOMIN'S BODYGUARD" I answered. "WHAT THE HELL WHO IS JEON NOMIN?? " he said confused. "HE IS MRS JEON'S SON, AKA THE GUY..... I have.... To.... Protect....." I answered finally understanding that JEON NOMIN was actually JEON JUNGKOOK, and that I had to protect him, AND THAT NAMJOON FOOLED ME. Why god..... Why.....now I have to stay with this asshole for 24/24.......
"what are you talking about, I only have one son and that's him, Jungkook, and he is the one you have to protect." Mrs Jeon said. I looked at Jungkook who was already smirking.
Namjoon .... I hate you.....

_________________________________________ hello it's me
Hope you enjoyed it and thanks for reading
PEACE