3. the game

I saw my partner, aka JEON FREAKING JUNGKOOK walking towards me, with the same shocked/disgusted/angry expression as me. But soon that expression changed into a smirk. He came closer to me. "So we meet again" he whispered against my ear, sending shivers down my spine. "yeah, but I wish we didn't" I answered.
DJ:"so now that everyone is paired up,let's start!!"
"we better win this, because I hate losing" jungkook said.

*song playing: Taeyang= eyes, nose, lips*
A beautiful song started playing.
Jungkook suddenly pulled me closer, putting his hands on my waist. "WTF are you doing? Leave me-" I said as I tried to push him away. "but why babe, we are a couple tonight, we have to dance together,right?" he said while pulling me even closer.
Suddenly the music stopped, meaning that it was time to fold and to stand on our piece of newspaper. So Jungkook folded our newspaper in half and we tried to stand on it. It wasn't that difficult because we had quit a bit of space.
Dj: ohhh, you are all doing great

*song playing: goblin= stay with me (ost) *
The second song started playing.
Jungkook pulled me once again. "why are you doing this?" I asked. "doing what? I'm just dancing with my partner" he answered with a smirk.
I just sighed. The music stopped once again. We folded our newspaper and stood on it. This time it was pretty difficult to stand on it without touching each other. When I was loosing balance, Jungkook pulled me up with his hand. Why the actual f*ck am I blushing?

A few couples couldn't stand on their newspaper, so they lost.

After a few rounds, there were only two couples left: jimin's and our.

*song playing: BTS= house of cards*
We were dancing, completely lost in the song. For a bit, I almost forgot that the person with who I was dancing, was the same that threw an entire cup of coffee on me and called me an idiot.
And the music stopped. I had no idea of how we were going to stand on that little piece of paper, that could only fit jungkook's freaking foot. All of a sudden, I felt like I was flying, and only then I noticed that JUNG freaking KOOK just lifted me up in bridalstyle.
"what the actual f*ck are you doing?
Put me down, you dumb bread! If you don't leave me, I swear I'm gonna kick-" I shouted, but I was cut off by Jungkook " shut up! I don't want to hold your heavy as* either, I just don't wanna lose" he whispered aggressively. Just then I remembered about my bet with Jimin. *Jimin: if you win, I'll buy you 2 hot dogs*
So I stopped moving around and just stayed still. Y/n think about the hot dogs.... Think about - "Crap.... " I heard Jimin saying, I looked at him and he lost his balance and fell with his partner on the floor.
Dj: "and the winner of this game is: number 10 and number 15.
As soon as Jungkook heard that we won, he immediately put me down.
"gosh, my arms! You are so freaking heavy" he said. "boy, that's because I'm full of muscles, unlike you" I said while flipping my hair and leaving him there just standing.
I walked towards Jimin. "never challenge y/n, now you have to buy me 2 hot dogs" I said with a smug look on my face. "yeah, yeah... But you two were looking so comfortable with each other, I mean, I saw you dancing together with so much passion-" jimin said mockingly. "oh shut up " I yelled at him. "lol, I'm sorry" he apologized still laughing.

The party was over, the three of us were walking back to our car, when we heard something, more like someone shouting.......

_________________________________________

Hello, it's me
This chapter was really bad, im sorry 😬 but the next one is definitely going to be better..... At least I hope so.
If you any mistakes, I apologize .
Hope you enjoyed and thanks for reading.
PEACE