Chapter 35

"That's magic, in a cheetaprint coat. Just a slip, underneath it I hope. Asking if, I can have one of those; Organic, cigarettes that she smokes. Rubs her lips, round a Mexican coke. Makes you wish, that you were the bottle. Takes a sip, of your soul and it sound-" Finn disrupted my glorious rocking out by cutting the engine of his Range Rover. "Hey! That was the best part. Could you not wait fifteen seconds?" I pouted.

"Why would I waste fifteen seconds sitting in my car when I could be inside my house potentially making out with my girlfriend?" Finn asked skeptically with furrowed eyebrows. 

"Your girlfriends not going to make out with you if you end her rock out sessions early."

Finn smirked in the cocky way he does before he does something sexual or something that will piss me off. Somehow I still found it sexy and that look alone could burn my insides in seconds. How can this asshole do this to me? I have no idea. "Yeah she will. I'm kind of irresistible and she's more of a sex addict than I am."

My mouth dropped open in mock offense and I hit Finn's solid shoulder with the back of my hand. "I can keep it in my pants."

"Mhm." Finn hummed while getting out of the car. I unbuckled and did the same. It turned out that we had a white Christmas after all. Yesterday, it snowed enough for the dusting to stick, only around three inches. Thankfully, it didn't strand us at home like some of the bigger storms. We only had a week back in Connecticut and we weren't about to waste it sitting in my house or shoveling.

Finn and I decided to go iceskating today at one of the many indoor rinks around here. I'm sure a lot of couples think iceskating is a cute little activity to joke around with; they are wrong.

Iceskating is when two competitive people get together and see who can go faster without falling on their ass. Not to brag, but I was a pretty good skater. Or I thought I was until I met Finn. Remember me saying something about how he was good at everything? Apparently he used to play ice hockey as a kid.

Of fucking course he did.

Either way, we ended up trying to trip each other most of the time.

We made our way into Finn's empty house, pulling off our coats and slipping out of our shoes. I wore a sensible pair of timberlands but Finn, ever the lacrosse douche, wore a pair of vans and ripped light wash jeans. There was snow on the ground; wear some real shoes. I will never understand his logic.

We entered the kitchen and Finn put some milk on the stove for hot chocolate while I watched him from where I leaned on the island. Cheating on our diets never felt so good. "I had fun today." I remarked when Finn finished at the stove, coming over to me and caging my hips between his two strong arms. "It's nice to escape it all. A distraction if you will. Even lacrosse. I love it with all my heart but sometimes you just need a break."

I laced my arms around his tanned neck while Finn moved he's hands from the counter to my hips. "Well, 78 hours of anything per week is a lot. That might be more than our workaholic fathers work and that's saying something."

"Is that where your dad is now? At work?" I asked. It was a Saturday but Finn said his father had been gone all day. Unlike the week of the trial, Finn was staying at his dads this time. His father wanted to see him when he wasn't working which I could understand. I was invited to stay at their house but I didn't want to abandon Jason in my home when I wasn't there, even if he insisted that he would be fine.

But hey, what's vacation for if not for daytime sex when your parents aren't around?

"Yeah. And speaking of distractions, I could think of something plenty distracting that we can do now that we're alone." Finn murmured, his lips brushing mine. His strong hands moved from my broad hips to my voluptuous ass. Finn's hands lit my skin up like I was a tree  in a forest fire. Stupid enology but that's how I felt with his hands on my ass.