Prologue

WARNING(S): OCC's, Parent!bashing, depressing!thoughts, suicidal!tendencies,

NOTES: "Japanese" - "Italian" - 'Thinking' - 'Tsuna's eye speak' - [Text Messages]

DISCLAIMER: I do not own Katekyo Hitman Reborn

  --------------------------  

[Parallel/Canon World]

A man with thick, brown, defying gravity hair and caramel colored eyes sighed for the umpteenth time. "I'm going to regret this aren't I?"

"Mou, Tsu-chan~ don't worry. Everything will be fine. Besides, I will be there as well," a man with white hair said while chewing on marshmallows.

"Forgive me if that does not calms me," Tsuna retorted which was ignored by the albino.

"Ah, remember my parallel self will be there for you and along with them at a later date."

Tsuna sighed again, "Fine, anything else?"

The albino smiled, "You have a younger brother that isn't on good terms with you and he will probably be the one to be chosen as the Vongola Decimo but I want you to take your rightful place. Also, your guardians won't remember you at all and you will have to be careful. With that being said, I hope you enjoy!"

  --------------------------  

A certain brunet woke up with a loud gasp. Panting, he looked around his room and tried his best to calm the sudden adrenaline.

'What was that? Dreams?'

He got out of his bed and headed towards the bathroom.

'Why am I getting these dreams? These are so vivid but they aren't the same. It's nothing like this world,' he thought as tears started to well up in his eyes.

"No..." he mumbled out to himself, "these aren't dreams... these are memories of someone else...."

'That's right, these are someone else's memories. Not mine. After all, who would be friends with Dame-Tsuna?'

  --------------------------  

Author's Note: So, I have posted the revised version of my old story. The first 3-4 chapters would be similar but there would be notable changes.