Chapter 11

WARNING(S): OCC's, Parent!bashing, depressing!thoughts, suicidal!tendencies,

NOTES: "Japanese" - "Italian" - 'Thinking' - *Tsuna's eye speak* - [Phone call] - /Ghost Speak/

DISCLAIMER: I do not own Katekyo Hitman Reborn. Amano Akira does.

--------------------------

[Italy]

"Cielo Nascosto, huh?" Timeteo said, leaning with a sigh. He thought back to the events when Visconti had suggested to contact the hacker.

[Flashback]

"We should contact Cielo Nascosto."

At this everyone erupted with their protests but before anything could become physical (because it will eventually), Timeteo raised his hand and everyone stopped.

"Explain."

Cielo Nascosto, Cielo for short, had become a famous hacker 2 years ago. Just like how Reborn is the strongest hitman, similarly, Cielo is the best hacker in the mafia world.

(A/N: Zir/zirs are gender neutral pronouns. Since no one knows of Cielo's identity, I will be using zir/zirs. Zir is for him/he/she and zirs is for his/himself/her/herself/hers)

Nobody knew of zirs identity or what zir sounded like, not even the Vindice. It was known for the hacker to change zirs appearance whenever Cielo met someone. Some say that Cielo came as a teacher, a female yakuza, a child, a student and many more.

Zirs first debut in the mafia world had been to destroy the Serpente Famiglia. It was sudden - a rising mafia famiglia was suddenly rid of overnight, with just a note of 'Cielo' left behind.

Nobody knows how zir did it. Some whisper that this person had help, others say that Cielo had somehow infiltrated into the Famiglia long before.

There were even some rumors of certain members taken to Vendicare. Apparently, this 'Cielo' had tipped the Vindice of the Serpente breaking some rules but nothing was confirmed.

After this Incident, other famiglias were targeted - randomly - and were either razed to the ground or a threat was left to scare them. No-one tried to go against Cielo's threat; those that did simply... vanished, as though they never existed.

And yet, knowing that it was only one person, no one was able to track the hacker down. If you needed help, the hacker would have to leave clues for you to contact zir.

The alarming thing was Cielo always knew if someone was trying to contact zir.

[End of Flashback]

Timeteo sighed before opening his eyes that were filled with determination. He reached over and pressed a button that called his mist guardian.

"Visconti, search for a way to contact Cielo Nascosto."

"...About that-"

--------------------------

[Meanwhile]

Amber eyes watched in amusement as his twin brother's secret spilled out one after the another. 'Ah, I really hated Skullitis; it gave me quite a scare.'

He chuckled quietly. Really, Reborn seemed to be having far too much fun messing with Ienari. Though, he can't blame him, Ienari is annoying at times.