Chapter 6

Author's Note: If you want to read the older version of this fic, then it is available only on my tumblr: https: / / finoalcielo . tumblr . com / khrfanfic

{ Just remove the spaces! } 

  --------------------------  

WARNING(S): OCC's, Parent!bashing, depressing!thoughts, suicidal!tendencies,

NOTES: "Japanese" -"Italian" - 'Thinking' - *Tsuna's eye speak* - [Text Messages]

DISCLAIMER: I do not own Katekyo Hitman Reborn. Amano Akira does.

--------------------------

[Italy]

"Boss it's no use," Timeteo's storm guardian, Coyote Nougat, said. "We can't figure it out."

The 9th boss, Timeteo, sighed. "This isn't good, we're loosing our power like this."

"What should we do? Even CEDEFF doesn't understands what's going on," the lightning guardian, Ganauche, said

"At this rate, the other famiglias won't hesitate to attack us," the rain, Schnitten Brabanters, said

Timeteo closed his eyes and everyone silenced themselves, thinking of potential ways to solve this crisis.

"If I may," Visconti, the cloud guardian, broke the silence. "I think I have an idea."

"What is it?" Timeteo asked. At this point, he was willing to do anything just to resolve this.

"We should contact Cielo Nascosto."

--------------------------

[Ienari's P.O.V]

I hate them. Those so called friends of my dame brother. Why can't they die already? Useless people aren't needed and those bastards are ruining it.

My brother is already a pain in the a** and now I have to deal with two more?!

Yamamoto already took away half of my popularity when I was supposed to be the one on top! Why didn't he die?! Why did he listen to my brother?!

He's not the only one though, that's right. There's Gokudera too. That traitor that tried to harm me.

Me, who's going to be his boss? Did he think that trying to kill me would get him a spot as my subordinate? Hah, idiot! I'll have to make him realize his mistake too.

Ugh! If those two would've died then their popularity would have been mine! All mine!

After all, popularity is the best thing you can have in this world. Once you are popular, everyone looks up to you! Soon, you become famous in the vicinity and can then go to the best school ever!

Every teacher already likes me, now if only the trashes are killed. There's no need to have many popular kids; after all, I'm enough!

My chance with Kyoko was also blown off! If I had that girl in my hands, my popularity would have risen off the charts! But no, that dame had to interfere. He had to win that stupid match.

(Ienari didn't think of why his dame brother won - just that he had. If he had thought the why instead, then probably things could have gone differently.)

If he would have lost, I could've shown Kyoko how much of a weakling he is! How pathetic he is! But no. He won. My dame brother won.

I want them gone! They are hindrances, no cockroaches! Do they need me to kill them so that they learn where their place is?