Chapter 10

WARNING(S): OCC's, Parent!bashing, depressing!thoughts, suicidal!tendencies,

NOTES: "Japanese" - "Italian" - 'Thinking' - *Tsuna's eye speak* - [Written Text]

FORMATTING: Due to issues, please pretend that [ text ] are strikethroughs.

DISCLAIMER: I do not own Katekyo Hitman Reborn. Amano Akira does.

--------------------

Author's Note: Looking for an enthusiastic beta reader who wouldn't mind sharing their ideas with me. I do not mind bold beta readers, who say what they want. I also do not mind when they give me their opinions on how to improve a certain chapter or portion of the chapter. I would love to have the conversation so yeah!

--------------------

Tsuna woke up to a blinding light and in a place where nothing was visible in sight but endless space.

"...I'm dead?" he asked himself, not expecting a reply in return.

"No you are not," a voice said, behind him. Turning around, Tsuna saw a very familiar looking ghost... who seemed to be angry?

"Primo? What...?" he asked confusedly.

Snap.

"You know, I always hoped that things would get better but thAT ANNOYING PIECE OF SH-"

"Are you okay?," Tsuna asked in concern, for his ancestor was using profanity, when he usually wouldn't. Giotto was a very calm person - the fact that he was this worked up? It was a call for concern.. 'Maybe Daemon played a joke on him.. again.'

Giotto, if anything, looked more hysterical now, "'Am I okay?' he asks. Am I... Like what the f***?!"

"Language!"

"Screw the language! You were almost killed! If it weren't for the Sun Arcobaleno - remind me to thank him by the way - you would have been dead! Lying cold on that cold, dirty floor! Like seriously? What kind of a father does t-"

Tsuna merely nodded, no longer talking since his ancestor wouldn't listen to him before he re-winded what was said.

He blinked before blinking again, "Sun Arcobaleno... Reborn?" he asked, looking a bit confused. 'What did Reborn has to do with this? oh WAIT! Shit, Reborn!'

Giotto looked at his descendant with a mixture of pity and amusement, who was paling considerably. Pity for having to go through hell to answer the hitman's question, cause the infant is going to be ridiculously thorough. And amusement for his favourite grandson's punishment, cause this what he gets for hiding things like this.

Tsuna, while he was pale, was still hopelessly hoping for an optimistic end. "Uhm... Iemitsu and Ienari.. suffer more?"

Giotto sweat-dropped at that sudden turn of events, "What do you mean?"

"Anger relieve..? ," he replied hesitantly as if unsure if that could actually happen. 'Please kami, don't let Reborn torture me!'

Giotto sighed, "I'll let you know that your guardians are present there too and are out for blood..."

'...Seriously? Why do you hate me, god?!'

"Can I never get an ounce of peace, grandpa?" Tsuna murmured, looking helplessly at... actually wait, where is he? "Wait, where-"

"Of course not!" Giotto suddenly chirped happily, cutting off what Tsuna was going to say. "You are a Vongola. There's no such thing as peace!"

"..."