Chapter 4

WARNING(S): OCC's, Parent!bashing, depressing!thoughts, suicidal!tendencies,

NOTES: "Japanese" - "Italian" - 'Thinking' - *Tsuna's eye speak* - [Messages]

DISCLAIMER: I do not own Katekyo Hitman Reborn. Amano Akira does. I just own this story.

--------------------------

Reborn was impressed and he was actively showing it for once in his life.

Sawada "Tsuna" Tsunayoshi, the so-called dame twin of Sawada "Nari" Ienari, fought and won against Hibari Kyoya. If that didn't prove what a load of bull the reports were, then he didn't know what else would.

Though, he had a feeling that Tsuna was holding back if the irritated way Hibari looked at him means anything.

"Omnivore," Kyoya growled in irritation.

Tsuna merely smiled softly at him. *What's wrong, Kyoya?*

"Again," he said

One other thing that Reborn had noticed was that the prefect was very capable at understanding Tsuna without him speaking or writing. Inwardly, he wondered how long they knew each other for if they were this relaxed around each other.

He was not jealous. Definitely not.

--------------------------

Hayato, soon, realized that while Tsuna-sama could talk, the smaller teen simply preferred not to unless necessary (What does he mean by 'necessary?' He doesn't talks when he gets bullied!).

(Later, Hayato would smack himself for trying to get the brunet to speak when he was obviously in pain. Why didn't he notice it then, whywhywhy?)

For others, the silence would be taken it as a sign for disrespect. But not for Hayato. In fact he could somehow understand his friend/boss even without words.

...Though, there were still a few (most) days when it would be difficult to understand the brunet.

(He was learning, he swears!)

Tsuna-sama also had a tendency to eat on the school's roof for lunch. Something about liking high places and the sky.

(He wondered if it was because he is a sky.)

Sometimes that Kyoko and Hana girl joined them sometimes -saying that they were Tsuna-sama's friends. He wasn't happy with them at how they didn't do anything to stop the bullies until now but, it made Tsuna-sama happy, so he kept his thoughts to himself. Even if he felt like bombing the girls...

That was not all though, Tsuna-sama would act confident and be himself in front of him but in front of others, and Ienari... he would revert back to that no-good side of his.

(Why? Just what did he do to you, Tsuna-sama?)

But the most important thing that Hayato had observed was the amount of suicidal bastards that would try to bother Tsuna-sama. It didn't take that long for everyone to understand that bullying the brunet would have disastrous consequences, now that he had a loyal pupp*AHEM* a bodyguard.

Lastly, there was that nagging feeling in the back of his head that warned him to control his strong desire to blow anyone up when they looked at Tsuna-sama wrong. He somehow knew that Tsuna-sama wouldn't be happy if he actually did kill someone with his dynamite.

Currently, Hayato was heading over to the Sawada household because Tsuna-sama had invited him for lunch and dinner. Not being able to refuse the puppy dog eyes, he conceded.