Chapter 8

WARNING(S): OCC's, Parent!bashing, depressing!thoughts, suicidal!tendencies,

NOTES: "Japanese" -"Italian" - 'Thinking' - *Tsuna's eye speak* - [Written Text]

DISCLAIMER: I do not own Katekyo Hitman Reborn. Amano Akira does.

--------------------------

While Mukuro was dealing with things, Tsuna could be seen walking inside a dim room with 5 more people inside.

He could instantly feel the soothing feelings of their flames and couldn't help but relax. He could already feel himself feeling better - the damage receding far quicker.

When they saw him, they let a smirk take place on their faces.

"Now, let the show begin~"

"...I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be 'let the meeting begin' not the show, Tsuna-san," said a red-haired teenage boy.

.

.

.

"Mou, [--], you shouldn't ruin my fun like that ~" he said quietly. Even if the pain was receding, it didn't mean it didn't hurt when he talked.

Everyone in the room noticed this and narrowed their eyes.

"...Is it hurting again?" asked [--]. Tsuna merely nodded before looking at his allies.

"Missing... three?" he asked brokenly.

"First of all stop speaking Tsuna-kun," said another red haired. "Don't strain your throat further. Besides, we're here," [--] said entering with a blond teenage.

[--] immediately headed over to Tsuna and used his sun flames to help with the recovery.

"[--] isn't here because he wouldn't want to make those overprotective people aware," said [--]

Tsuna merely sighed and giggled at his friends over-protectiveness. "Let's start the meeting already, Tsuna-san," [--] replied

Everybody else smirked when they saw Tsuna smirking. After all, things were beginning to move and all they had to do right now, was sit back and enjoy the show.

--------------------------

Reborn woke up to distant murmurings; it took a while for him to clear his muddy mind and realize that he was still in Nebesa.

But why had he suddenly fallen unconscious? The last he remembered was--

"Oya, it seems the Arcobaleno is awake."

He couldn't have gotten up and on guard any faster. Mukuro was, for some reason, here and acting like they were budding friends!

.

.

.

And that he had also somehow escaped Vindice and knew Tsuna.

"Explain," Reborn demanded as he leveled his Leon gun at him. He could see the frown appearing on his face and the following sentence just confused him more, "It seems that the baby hitman hasn't gotten his memories back."

(Mukuro will never admit it but seeing the hitman acting so hostile after they had gotten over their pasts was... annoying. Yes, he didn't have the exact good reputation but he had changed, damn it! )

"What are you talking about?"

"Tell me Arcobaleno, why haven't you gotten your memories of those times back?" Mukuro asked as he twirled his trident. He was actually curious as to why the hitman didn't when everyone else--