Omake I

WARNING(S): OCC's, Parent!bashing, depressing!thoughts, suicidal!tendencies,

NOTES: "Japanese" - "Italian" - 'Thinking' - *Tsuna's eye speak* - [Text Messages]

DISCLAIMER: I do not own Katekyo Hitman Reborn. Amano Akira does.

--------------------------

On a lovely Saturday morning, where birds are chirping, the sun is shining and everything is just peaceful, a loud screech could be heard throughout Namimori. Now depending on who you were, this loud, piercing cry could be either horrifying or lovely.

And if you happen to be 2 certain demons-in-disguise, then the latter option applies to you.

"REBORN!!" screeched a certain boy drenched in cold water.

"Wake up, Dame-Nari! It's time for training!" The demon-in-disguise said while holding a taser. "If you don't, a taser would be the least of your problems~"

"I'M UP! I'M UP!! DO NOT ELECTRIFY ME!!" exclaimed the brunet while pouting.

"TOO LATE~" the spartan tutor said in a sang-along school while tasing the poor boy. The screams of agony coming from the victim were music to a certain twin who was making food downstairs.

'Ienari should join the opera - that note is very difficult to reach!'

"Oh, you survived? Some people don't even wake up," claimed Reborn.

"That's because they die!" exclaimed Ienari pointing an accusing finger at him.

"Come downstairs, lunch is ready," the baby said while firing bullets at him to get him to move. Now the bullets looked like they were made of rubber but these bullets were specially made by a friend of Tsuna's (where did find this friend from? The weapons made are spectacular!). The idea, however, for these bullets should go to a very sly brunet.

"W-What is WRONG WITH THESE BULLETS?!"

"Oh, you noticed. These bullets are special project made to torture other... enemies. I was asked to test them."

"WHY ARE YOU TESTING IT ON ME?!"

"Let me warn you, these not only hurt like hell, they make you go through your worst nightmares (don't ask how), electrifies you, feels like you are burning and at some points you feel like being slashed, restricts your movement, doesn't lets you die, makes you feel pain 10 times more that it should, you hallucinate and some other stuff that people shouldn't even go through. A graze is enough to make this happen."

"I'M ALREADY GRAZED BY IT!!"

"There's no antidote either. Live through this with your dying will!" smirked the baby infant evilly.

"WAIT, NO ANTIDOTE?! REBORN COME BACK HERE!" said the scared soon-to-be-mafia boss while running after the toddler.

"Tsuna, is the food ready," he saw his tutor ask his dame-brother who nodded.

"Eat, Dame-Nari. I'll call someone to let him know of your predicament. He can probably find a cure... maybe."

"MAYBE?!" shouted enraged.

A bullet resounded through the hall, "Don't shout at me, Dame-Nari or do you want to be shot by these bullets again?" Ienari clamped up and sat down. He was starting to feel hallucinations now since he was sure he could see purple smoke coming out of the breakfast that his Dame brother made.

"R-Reborn? W-Why is there p-purple smoke coming out my food? Did Dame-Tsuna poison my food?!"

"Oh, it looks like the effects of the bullet are starting to show. He's hallucinating. Tsuna, there's no need to worry about anything. This is normal behavior," Reborn said in his cutesy voice. "Seconds please."