Chapter 5

WARNING(S): OCC's, Parent!bashing, depressing!thoughts, suicidal!tendencies,

NOTES: "Japanese" - "Italian" - 'Thinking' - *Tsuna's eye speak* - [Written Messages]

DISCLAIMER: I do not own Katekyo Hitman Reborn. Amano Akira does.

--------------------------

"Wait up Sawada!" Takeshi called out, quickly stuffing the books in his bag. He had noticed that Gokudera and Sawada would leave the school very quickly.

Sawada stopped and looked at him with curious eyes while the bomber next to him was glaring without any heat.

Takeshi furrowed his eyebrows. He didn't like it... he didn't like how Tsuna never spoke. 'He's not the Tsuna I knew... What happened to him?'

"What do you want, baseball-freak?" snapped the silverette. He was already displeased by the fact that part of the reason why Tsuna-sama was so guilty was because of the baseball player.

...And he didn't like the raven head trying to commit suicide for some reason.

Takeshi shrugged his thoughts away and grinned cheerfully, "Just wanted to thank Tsuna! I wouldn't be here without him!"

"Damn right! Who told you to listen to the clone in the first place?! Besides, Tsuna-sama took the time to talk to you! Don't you know how precious it is?! You should know better than to doubt Tsuna-sama in the first place! Don't you know remember how he always blames himself for everything?!"

Tsuna could only stare at the two with wide eyes. 'At the rate things are going, I have a feeling that they might just remember by themselves... I'm so going to destroy all those marshmallows!'

// -------------------------- //

[SOMEWHERE]

A certain albino shivered.

"Is something the matter, Byakuran?" Yuni asked

"Yuni-chan... please help me hide my marshmallows!"

"Why?" The child asked confusedly

"I know that Tsu-chan is trying to curse me! He will definitely go for my marshmallows!"

Yuni looked at the adult in front of her with sad eyes, "Byakuran... Tsuna-san isn't here anymore. Remember, they--"

"Don't remind me, Yuni-chan," the albino said seriously. Instead, he looked at the dark sky and murmured, "I hope you are safe in the parallel world, Tsu-chan... You need to be."

After a moment's silence, Yuni said, "Let's go, Byakuran. It's time."

"Yes, its now or never. Let's GO!"

// -------------------------- //

[Back in the present]

Takeshi glanced at the wide-eyed brunet, "You're right, I shouldn't have... I don't know what got into me. Gomen, Tsuna and arigatou!"

Tsuna merely smiled at the teen and started writing. [How are you feeling, Yamamoto-kun?]

Takeshi pouted, "Call me Takeshi. Other than that, I feel fine. Thank you for talking to me."

[Then call me Tsuna and no problem, it's what friends do.]

"By the way, Gokudera. Why do you call Tsuna, Tsuna-sama?" he asked curiously.

Gokudera looked up at the baseball freak as though he's stupid. "Of course it's because I'm Tsuna-sama's right hand man and bodyguard!"

"Oh? That's right, I forgot! Gomen, Hayato."