Chapter 12

WARNING(S): OCC's, Parent!bashing, depressing!thoughts, suicidal!tendencies,

NOTES: "Japanese" - "Italian" - 'Thinking' - *Tsuna's eye speak* - [Written Text]

DISCLAIMER: I do not own Katekyo Hitman Reborn. Amano Akira does.

--------------------------

[Italy]

"Now, we should open this envelop-"

rrriiippp!

Everyone startled as they gaped at the envelope... that was opening by itself. As it opened, everyone could only gawk as from inside a folded paper came out as though there was this invisible hand that was taking the content out.

The folded paper gradually opened up before erupting in flames - clear white flames - and disintegrated.

Words with that same flame began to form mid air.

"Good morning Vongola Ninth and guardians!" a young and cheerful (but male) voice resounded in the room. "My name is Cielo or Cielo Nascosto as the mafia likes to call me. I found that you were needing my help so I left a message for you."

Everyone glanced at each other.

"I am willing to help you, free of charge"

"Wait, really?" Croquant asked

"however I have a few conditions."

"Conditions?" Timeteo murmured under his breath but it carried through.

"Yes conditions, Vongola Nono, but it shouldn't affect Vongola much."

Timeteo shocked could only choke out, "Wait, is someone on the other side?"

"No, this is just a recording!" Everyone else could only stare at it; wondering then how the male was predicting their response. "You guys are just too easy to predict!"

"Why.. does it feels like I'm speaking to a child?" Visconti said.

"Easy to predict?" Coyote muttered indignantly. "We're Vongola!"

"Like I said, easy to predict," The recording once again said and continued, ignoring the spluttering of the Storm Guardian. "My three conditions are-"

Timeteo leaned forward in anticipation, wondering what the conditions could be.

"1) Make Xanxus the other candidate for Vongola Decimo

2) Let there be a Ring Conflict for you to decide who will be the next Vongola Don. These are two of my three conditions. What do you say Vongola Nono?"

"Alright, I accept these conditions," he said after a moment's consideration. He may be confused as to why Cielo was asking him when it was just a recording, but he still answered. Although he is baffled for these conditions... Cielo should know that Xanxus cannot become-

"Perfetto!" Everyone jumped when live streamers popped out of nowhere and balloons started to rise before abruptly disappearing. "You better inform Xanxus and Iemitsu of your decision. Make sure to have a legal document on you too for further proof!"

"...Are you sure this isn't live?" Ganauche whispered to the others who looked surprised and suspicious themselves.

"..What would have happened if I would have refused?" Timeteo asked raptly.