Chapter 13

WARNING(S): OCC's, Parent!bashing, depressing!thoughts, suicidal!tendencies,

NOTES: "Japanese" - "Italian" - 'Thinking' - *Tsuna's eye speak* - [Written Text]

DISCLAIMER: I do not own Katekyo Hitman Reborn. Amano Akira does.

--------------------------

Author's Note: If you want to send me any prompts or spin-offs ideas or just basic questions, you can send it to me on my Tumblr: https://finoalcielo.tumblr.com

Enjoy the story~

-------------------------- 

Ienari stared at the 5 people in front of him, cataloging them in his mind. After all, they would either be useful or useless.

And he could tell right off the bat that some of them were only going to be useless, especially the 2 girls.

"What the heck, Reborn? There are girls!" he complained to his tutor, who immediately proceeded to kick him.

"So what, Dame-Nari?" Reborn asked as he pressed the nuzzle of his gun on the back of Ienari's head.

It was either a moment of bravery or stupidity but Ienari managed to open his big mouth, "Girls are f****** weak!"

There was a moment of silence before the temperature dropped. Reborn stared at Ienari for such a long time that he (Ienari) was starting to get the creeps.

The baby tutor sighed and really hoped that their efforts to make Tsuna the boss would work out.

.... Well, with the way it was going, all they had to do was win the Ring Conflict.

He retracted his gun and looked at the 2 eerily calm girls and said, "You are free to teach him what it means to be a girl."

The smiles that Ienari received suddenly made him shake in fear. They're girls... so, naturally, they'll be weak... right?

(Even in the future, Ienari would wonder why he was always looked down upon whenever he mentioned that girls are naturally weak so why the h*** are they part of the mafia?)

--------------------------

[A few minutes later]

"Now that everything is settled," Reborn began. "Let's carry on."

"Settled?!" Ienari screeched as he was being treated by his cloud on the sides. "How is this settled?!"

He pointed to the various bruises on his body that had been the result of fighting against those girls.

"Hmph," the black haired who had a high ponytail snorted. "For a to-be boss, you are quite weak."

"Excuse me?!"

"Shut up," Reborn said as he kicked Ienari face down and stood on his back. "Moving on, these are your guardians and no, you do not get to choose. You lost that chance."

Reborn ended with a kick to the to-be boss, who immediately yelped.

"Now for your Storm, this is Masaru Romano."

Masaru Romano, a 16 year old male who had short black hair, brown eyes and was wearing a white undershirt, black jacket and blue pants. He didn't have any kind of weapons on him and Ienari wondered why.

"He's proficient at hand-to-hand."

Oh.... "Stop reading my mind, Reborn!"

Ienari who was still underneath Reborn was, once again, kicked on the head.